Guill Secret Final Boss

Introduction
Hiding inside your guild hall (all this time) was the mastermind himself, Guill. He was a secret member of the Ancient Order, but he betrayed his colleagues and took part in creating the Void Entity. The Void Entity gave him divine knowledge and god-like powers. Guill helps your characters, but he has been watching you. A cunning mastermind, everything in the game (including Oryx and the Realm) were only tests that Guill used to perform experiments with mortals and heroes alike. Guill mastered the art of illusion. As The Realm Eye states:

The man known as Guillermo is one whom I have studied closely, yet his ways still puzzle me. Though I sense no evil in his heart…he is considerably wiser than he looks. In either case I would suggest some caution.

WARNING: IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT DEXTERITY AND SPEED ARE MAXED.

How To Summon
ccc

1. The void entity has a rare chance to drop the guild hall incantation
  2. You can only use the guild hall incantation in a fully upgraded guild hall

Upon using it, Guill will walk into the middle of the room and say his monologue:

Ha.
Ha…
It seems that you have done quite a lot with your lives.
Lives, yes, many lives. All the characters you play, picking and choosing, slaying and looting, I’ve seen them all.
Especially you, [RANDOM PERSON], your [RANDOM MAXED CHARACTER’S ?/8 + NAME] has pursued very well, for all [CHARACTER’S PLAY TIME] of its life.
I wonder, how does it feel to realize that everything you’ve been through were lies – illusions masterfully used by me! From Oryx to his lowly minions – they were all puppets!
You don’t care, do you?
You have grown too strong, and you have gotten bored.
You want something real? I’ll give you a challenge.

He will then spawn Guill’s World, a portal to his realm, in front of him and vanish. The portal looks like the dark version of the Nexus portal.
a74481b37e0f82351ef1a132ac4b4be01f5529b6

Boss Fight

Aesthetics:

• Area is 12 tiles by 12 tiles surrounded by black walls
  • Everything is purple with the same texture as the roads in the Nexus
  • Guill spawns at the top middle

Guill:

• Total of 100,000 hit points (+100,000 for every additional player in the dungeon)
  • Has 6 phases
  • Can teleport
  • Can activate contact damage

Status Effects:

• Horrified: You cannot escape to the nexus
  • Orbital: Your shots have indefinite range

Guill says:

You have transcended beyond the scope of my powers.
You defeated the Mad God himself. But, it wasn’t over. You weren’t satisfied.
You were always looking for more, what is it that you wanted? Fame?
Ah yes, bait of the devil! Glorious, glorious fame!
It’s the one thing that’s kept you busy, huh?
You DID manage to earn [GUILD’S TOTAL FAME] fame in the course of [GUILD’S AGE].
Well, you want fame so bad? I’ll give it to you.

ZVTjWyV Guill Spears: 100 hit points, 2 tiles per second, indefinite range, pierces through players and armor.
Guill%20Bombs Guill Bombs: 0 hit points, 4 tiles per second, 3-9 tiles, explodes into 8 boomers upon its range.
Boomers Boomers: 100 hit points, 6 tiles per second, indefinite range, pierces through players and armor.
34qFVKN Death Shot: 50 hit points per second, 0 tiles per second, 0 range, pierces through players and armor.

Phase 1
Guill taunts:

Foolish heroes…I will make this the last time you’ll play Realm of the Mad God.

Guill is invulnerable. 12 Guill Spears come into the arena from the walls in a circular pattern, slowly shifting left and passing through the center. This phase lasts for 1 minute.

Phase 2
Guill taunts:

I remember when your [RANDOM PLAYER’S BEST DEAD CHARACTER] died to [CAUSE OF DEATH], don’t you?

Guill is vulnerable. Guill runs back and forth across the top of the map and drops Guill Bombs down to the bottom of the map. This phase lasts until Guill reaches 80% of its health.

Phase 3
Guill taunts:

Why do you MOVE so much?

Guill is vulnerable. Guill teleports on top of a random player, flashes red, and waits 2 seconds before dealing 500 contact damage. 5 second later he will teleport again. This phase lasts until Guill reaches 55% of its health. WARNING: KEEP MOVING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE. DO NOT STAY NEAR YOUR GUILD MATES.

Phase 4
Guill taunts:

Maybe you should be a little ACCURATE!

Guill is vulnerable. Guill gives everyone the orbital status effect. Guill does not attack nor deal any damage. However, Guill does move around the room slowly. If a projectile from a player misses Guill, it will bounce off the walls of the dungeon, disappearing after the third bounce. These bouncy projectiles will hurt the players for as much damage as a fourth of the initial player’s damage (example: a 200 damage acclaim shot from a knight with 50 attack will do 125 damage to any player it hits). These shots pierce through players only if the weapon used can pierce through enemies. WARNING: DO NOT HAVE A CHARACTER USE A PIERCING WEAPON.

Phase 5
Guill taunts:

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Guill is vulnerable. Guill will circle around the room shooting Guill Spears and occasionally dropping Guill Bombs. This phase will last forever unless the players take a total damage equivalent to that of 1/8 of Guill’s health (pushing Guill to phase 6) or until Guill dies, whichever is first.

Death:
Gill taunts:

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

Loot:

• Letter Of Inconvenience (100% only for the host, does nothing, basically says that Guill respawned in the Guild Hall)
  • Greater Potion Of Life (100%)
  • T13 Weapons (25%)
  • T6 Abilities (25%)
  • T14 Armors (25%)
  • Letter Of Substantial Compensation (White bag, morphs into a random UT corresponding to the equipment slot the player places it in)

Phase 6
Guill taunts:

Dodge this!

A huge red bullet, the Death Shot, covers the entire screen, forcing people to nexus or killing every player in the dungeon.

Conclusion:
This idea pushes RotMG to its limits as far as unique experiences go. Please be open-minded before responding.

• Good!
  • Bad!

0 voters

The Inner Workings machine secret!
The Problem with Event Culture (and how to fix it)
IMPORTANT: Best of the Best nominations [finished]

I like this idea. I like this idea a lot.

???

Is this a joke?

Cause this ain’t reddit.

It’s a work in progress. @Twitchystr

The first part was cool.

The second… uh…

Honestly I like this idea, shame it’s a shitpost the concept is actually pretty neat

huh, always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first.

i really like the idea how guil become secret final boss, cant nexus debuff is cool but died on crash or disconnect quite harsh imo…

omg is that sand underman the funny skeleton guy quote?

Just have one person go into the dungeon with a level 1 and bait out the instakill, then have everyone else go in to get the knife

Oreo: Am I a joke to you?

To be fair, it doesn’t state any damage value, the bullet just straight up kills everyone.

Professor Oak being the mastermind of all crime organizations flashbacks

This needs to be an april fool event

April fools with if you nexus or dc it sends you to a fake death screen with accurate info for if you were to die, but you go back to the main menu and you are still alive. If you die die, then you know real death screen.

No, it’s Ness from Super Smash Brothers

No death bullet then you have pallys that can beat it.

@DivineOryx @ChaosgameX @LudwiGa @Orsome @JimdaFish @Moobattle @DJANCOK @Mizumi @Twitchystr @Demonseye
I edited the post. I added a lot more ideas to it and refined it a bit. I added a screenshot of what the map would look like. What do you think? I think it pushes RotMG to its limits, but I really want a boss like this. Especially Guill!

All I see is a lazy half assed excuse of an idea.

Let’s see:
Re-used dialogue from other characters? Check.
Absurd damage values and phases? Check.
Ridiculous requirements to ‘win’? Check.
Absurdly absurd rewards? Check.

If you’re trying to make a joke, this is seriously not funny at all. Go to reddit for shitposts, not here.