Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

While doing encores for the event, I walked over both the pain and chaos puppets while they were in rage phase. With the vampire necro skin that I just got last encore

Around two years ago in December while Kabam was still the owner I was hacked, my character was killed, and my pet was released.

my spookiest realm experience was clicking on the forum tab i had open behind my realm window.
i was in an undead lair with my second ever 8/8 (a warrior) and then when i clicked back in i had Just enough hp to nexus, i was on about 40 hp.
my heart was racing faster then when i got a bracer.
after that i quit for the day

Btw happy halloween guys!

I teleported on a jade statue, dropped to 1 HP, and dcā€™ed.
Same thing happened with spoopy boi except I went to 12 HP instead.

spookiest: I was in quick sand right underneath a paralysed, raging geb.

My spooky-est moment was when I thought it would be funny to rush shatters because I had never done it before. However, the Ice Adepts did not like that. Rip first 4/8

my spookiest experience was when i dropped to 0 health in a woodland labyrinth

My spookiest experience was getting armor broken on a knight at a cube god when the cube rotation was on top of me. dropped to 25 hpā€¦

probably when my keyboard went off during oryx castle on my 6/8 wizard, managed to survive!

DYING 5/8 ARCHER on main -->Ameyasingh

due to sentry shotgun ._.

My spookiest realm experience is when news of Kablem buying the game got out

The Spookiest for me was when I lagged into Cube God shotgun. And somehow I survived. <3

Spookiest experience: Was trading and needed to swap items from my inventory to backpack. I was on USW (rlly crowded and glitchy) and in order to swap items i temporarily dropped a juggā€¦ while I did this there was a hiccup in connection and I ended up unable to move beyond one tile, stuck in a nearby wall. Fortunately, I had dropped the jugg right where I was able to reach it but I deadass almost had a heart attack. Had i not been able to reach it I wouldnā€™t have been able to do anything to get out of the wall other than restarting and losing it :flushed:

Spookiest Experience: Lava Walking in a Public shatters. We were all starting to move with 5 priest in this public shatters. I was a knight, and was sticking with them. We got somewhat far, and the priest ditched us. Everyone except the priest which left died. R.I.P to all the people who died by that. Another Experience: Dying by a ent sitter. Another Experience: Sitting on top of a Ice and Fire sphere and that was shooting. Almost died.

Spookiest realm experience: Dying on my priest but then it appears in the character select anyway. Sad and scary D:

My spookiest realm experience was when I first started playing the game and getting the hang of it until I saw this fuckerā€¦

2spoopy4me

My spookiest realm experience was when someone dragged seven ice adepts into the sentinel area. They literally built a wall. I think like 20 people nexused but i juked the ice adepts out. Heh

I started to lag in a shatters on my best char and by the time i could close it out i was at 17 hp on top of some bombs and an ice sphere.

It haunts me to this day

My spookiest experience was me in a lost halls being good and stuff when the marble colossus walks over me and due to heals and stuff i dont die but drop to 27 hp (spOOKY) so im super scared and i nexus. This was just when the halloween events started so i hadnā€™t seen the new nexus, and i nexus aND SPOOKYBOI is IN THE NEXUS RUNIN AROUND AND IM SCREAMIN AND CRYIN AND YELLING AND DYING. Then I realize it isnā€™t shooting and iā€™m like oh cool what a nice not scary addition to the nexus.
:weary:
Eatmeplzi
ay yeah also my 7/8 archer popped on a udl trap that was fun

My spookiest realm experience was trying to complete the maze before another guy behind me and get the candies, yeah thatā€™s it.