Head of the Statue [Reworking]

If anyone remembers me from the “Blade of the Basilisk” page, this is another white from the Secluded Thicket. If not, you can go see here.

Head of the Statue

HeadOfTheStatue

This carved-out headpiece of an ancient golden statue provides a lot of protection, but there seems to be a bad aura surrounding it.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Ability Type: Helm
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Effect to Self: Darkness for 4 seconds, +10 speed for 4 seconds, Curse for 5 seconds
  • Effect to Allies: Berserk for 3 seconds
  • Cooldown: 5 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: +15 def, -5 spd, +5 wis
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1200

Drops From:

• El Dorado

More info

Terrible sprite, I know. May be unbalanced, I’m around my first ten item creations. I tried to make the sprite themed on El Dorado, a lot of you may already know that I failed.
This helm is essentially supposed to let you clamber through enemies without getting spotted, with the bad side of being blinded and cursed, even after the darkness.

There will probably be a lot of stuff about this, since there are good sides where warriors can rush Lost Halls with more ease, while warriors can also use this helm to rush all the way to the Forgotten King with ease and activate it before the other players can get there.

Should this helm be discarded and redone?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should the helm sprite be discarded and redone?

• Yes
  • No (There isn’t really a point of this one.)

0 voters

Strike of the Storm

Ok, so what I’m seeing is a lot of debuffs, I think it would be better to give a dofferent buff besides berserk since it’s used by a majority of helms.

How it’s written now also means that you wont even get berserk to self, but only to allies.

I like the concept but the actual thing needs a rework.

I can’t find an actual reason to use this instead of a tiered helm, as giving yourself cursed is always bad, and having a speed buff for +10 is always going to be worse than just getting speedy. 15 def and 5 wis aren’t great when warrior is already tanky enough.

Also why is there both a speed decrease and a speed buff :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So the helm gives you 5 speed when you activate it? Remove the -5 spd on the equip bonuses.
I like the Idea of darkness, though. Remove the berserk and curse and give allies a damaging buff, like the paladin. I see this helm used for rushing, because enemies’ sight of you is reduced by quite a radius, but you can’t see where you’re going and have to use the minimap to navigate (I don’t pay much attention to this, but I don’t think darkness blocks out the minimap does it?), kind of like half a cloak.

What would happen if you gave yourself invis when using it for 3 seconds? Otherwise i don’t see how it would help sneak past the enemies.

Damaging would be a nice trade off

bye bye to this idea :confused:

No! I kind of like the idea of darkness to rush.
Just add suggestions to the helm to make it better.

Yes, darkness can be used in your favour too :]

@Fluffegan and @Kubera, will be reworking sooo

yeah

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.