Hell's Fury Spell (my first sprite)

Hell’s Fury spell

59%20PM

By combining the flames of Malus and Shaitan the Advisor this hellish spell was formed.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost:100
  • Shots: 14
  • Damage: 200-275
  • Total Damage: 2800 - 3850
  • Range: 12
  • Projectile Speed: 8
  • Stat Bonus: +3 ATK +3 DEX
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From Shaitin the Advisor (white bag)

(Again this is my first sprite so leave any comments about balancing and sprite quality, or drop places) Thx, Sabbu
Additional Information
Also the spells shot is going to reskin off rising sun spell, but it shots go inward.

The only reason I clicked on this is because I thought it said “Hell’s furry spell” Lol.

seems pretty underpowered, costs more mp and deals less average damage.
Sprite seems decent, shading is a little odd (minimal shading on the border, I can barely tell even when the spell is so big).

I gotta say, I do like the sprite. The only problem is that it doesn’t really do anything special, so I see it as more of a tiered spell than UT.

But it goes inward so like isn’t that special? Maybe I should increase damage?

Ye PiggiesFar i gotta figure out how to do it on Realm Sprite designer, but I’m using Piskel Rn.

Not to bring you down, but the para spell already does that essentially, maybe gear it up with some special effects or something like so to make it unique

Also I do understand this does have a lot more range than para, but still, nice idea but needs some work

How is this even a UT lol

Ah, you should specify that in the main post.

Add and Additional Information section.
Explain how far shots are offset and how far the shots travel since it isn’t completely clear currently.

Thx guys for comments, more specific things help more thx redox especially

K I increased the Damage and dex

Meant to be hard to aim it because it goes inward, also I wanted it to go slower.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.