Holy Beam Spell ( srry bad name )

Inspired from this enemy

The Holy Beam Spell

THIS SPELL IS SUPPOSED TO BE WAY MORE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SPELLS, NOT ON CURSOR, INFLICTS A DEBUFF, AND SUPPOSED TO BE kinda situational? Don’t know leave me feedback if its good or not.

MP Cost: 120

Creates a beam on top of you, three explosions, similar to:

The beams aren’t as fast and instant like the AoO Orb, each beam occurs every second.
Every beam does the same damage, 1000 armor piercing damage, Radius of 3.
1 beam dazes for 2 seconds, if all your beams hit it can daze for 4 seconds. ( Prefer on Stationaries )

( The daze is to give it the slightly lightning feel when you get zapped )

Daze itself is useful early and endgame ( mostly endgame ) but since Wizard isn’t tanky, you’re going to have to get close, at least if you want to contribute to the team.

Wizards known for DPS and I don’t know if this is good enough for a swapout, but I wanted to try to give Wizard something different, assassins and sorcerers can inflict debuffs depending on UT/ST, but Wizard has no debuff at all.

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Feed Power: ( Feedbacks first )
XP Bonus: ( ^ ^ ^ )
Drops from ???

“Holy Beam Spells, Batman!”

I’m so helpful

It seems like an interesting interpretation to the glass canon playstyle of the Wizard. I’d like to hear from others on this item.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.