Horrific Set of Items

I dont agree with the armor being both heavy and leather. The Claw is kinda too far out there in my opinion, a dagger with that range of damage would be either useless or stupidly overpowered. Kinda like the sprite wand. The ring is somewhat of a disappointment to be honest. I don’t see anybody wearing it.

I’m finally gotten to back to the forums and I am going to edit the stats and rearrange some things to make it more organized and better developed. Hopefully this will settle some of the problems stated! Thank all of you guys(Except Mustaqo) for the advice!

damn what a savage xD

#Welcome back to the forums!

Ty

Happy?

Thanks alot! I needed sprites since I don’t yet know how to do them! I’ll make sure to try and get in contact!

Wow I was trying to help, that’s what I get for wasting my time on here lmao. Prod has turned to shit, accept some harsh criticism if you ever plan on improving.

That “Harsh” criticism was barely useful. But I still appreciate the attempts!

I’m impressed, your revisions don’t suck. (unlike some other things I’ve tried to help fix)
btw, “true range” is the range at which all shots hit, for your dagger the true range is 1.37.

the wand isn’t good enough to do an entire dungeon a second time for a def, when you could just run an abby/sewer

Thank you, I will fix that!

Thats the point of these items Krooze, to encourage more people to do second/give second a better purpose.

Woah this is weird. It’s been 6 months and it hasn’t auto closed.
But anyways I like the idea of it and I made some sprites that could fit some of the weapons

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.