How did you find RotMG?

my brother played it and then i did

browsing through free games on steam store

I know, I just haven’t gotten around to doing that. Should probably do that though, seeing as how its now off by eight stars.

Me and my friend have gotten so many stupid games that way.

No worries! Mistakes happen.

just like me finding this game

I used to play legends of yore and I’d often watch gameplay of it on yt. one day I was recommended a video about rotmg; I was confused, I thought one of them had ripped off the other. but I did research into it and since then I have gone insane.

I don’t remember if it was my brother that introduced me or if I introduced him to the game, but one of us searched free MMO games on steam and stumbled upon rotmg. So we started playing and for a couple of months we gathered some gear, I remember one of us got a Dbow and it looked really good and fun to play with. The fact that you could mix different and strange equipments in your character’s equipment slots is what attracted me and is still why I keep playing.

Why you still play RotMG?

When I was 11 I was bored looking for fun browser games to play on the google play store. Lo and behold, there it was. Addicted ever since.

Oryx was mentioned in the Spry Fox newsletter, I got curious and googled it.

Blindly got into the game in the wild-shadow era through my older brother’s account when I was in elementary school- I was watching him play it and he decided to let me play without any explanation- he just wanted to see what’d I do xd- It got me hooked at a young age- degradation of my feelings towards this game started much much earlier when I died to Oryx on my 1/8 “Super Speedy Fast” Archer and I started feeling empty inside every time I died- not now though haha lol

In year 9 at school my mate told me about it. Before that I either used to read books or go outside. My friend quit at light blue star but sadly I got addicted. I am no longer friends with this guy, if I ever see him again I’ll smash his head in.

i watched my cousin try the game out

Some kids at my school were playing the game. A year later most of them have quit, but for some reason or other I remember vividly a green character walking through a grey room (that I now know to be the tinkerer’s man cave.) I ask one of them what the game was called, and he can’t remember. 2 days later I’d forgotten about the encounter, and he comes up to me and shows me.

I spend the next 3 years in my own personal hell.

I was invited by a friend to try this out… in 2013 I think. We have had a lot fun and so it burned into my brain. I did not play for more than a years multiple times, but since Summer 2019 I’m really back.

same

exactly the same

Friend told me about a certain pserver that got shut down… When it shut down I moved to some other pservers and then to this.

Interesting, a pserver player :slight_smile:

Just found this thread, but my story of RotMG was my brother and sister playing it. They showed the game to me and I would always sit on the couch next to them and watch them play. I remember I got a priest to level 20 off of only hobbit mages. My brother said to me, you should name yourself DeeBomb! And I thought it was a good name so I named myself that lol

Vsause made a video that included rotmg a long long time ago.

link please

Found it in the Chrome app store trying to find multiplayer games on my first laptop.