How to get rich in 1 day

Here’s what I did:

1. Make a staff class
  2. Beg for items
  3. Farm God Lands
  4. Beg for more items
  5. Farm liches for the ST items
  6. If you get an ST item, go on RealmEye and look up the item on trade offers, and select “Who’s Selling” Go by that price
  7. Now go back to farming God Lands
  8. If there’s an Ice Cave or Liar Of Draconis, do it
  9. Leech in either one of those dungeons
  10. Now keep doing this until you’re rich

Help with Maxing?
I am in need of assistance [I die, please help]

Not a facepalm if it works :^)

ive actually had people say that begging works (like these are “pro” players that don’t really need them).

I wanted to test it… ofc with an alt, but I never felt like stooping that low

I… Disagree.

Achieving one objective can come at the expense of another. Like dignity. Or integrity. Or sanity.

Sure, it can work, but you’ll need much more than one day if you’re planning to get rich through begging.

How to get rich in 1 day: Follow Jheeze the trading Kings guides ;).

Who cares about that when you’re rich!!!

Begging doesn’t harm anyone :wink:
Usually I just ask for unwanted items that are for my class, if I get no items that way, I beg for any other item, then trade it for items I need.
So It’s a win-win, where I get an item, and the other person gets rid of useless junk :slight_smile:

Begging feels like it works, but in reality it doesn’t really. I remember ages ago when I was begging and knew hardly anything about the game, someone gave me an archon for free and I thought it was crazily op as it could one-shot all of the hobbit mages and bandit leaders. This made me beg more and eventually I maxed dex on assassin (don’t ask me how), first stat I ever maxed btw, then died to a red demon and quit for ages after that lol

Begging does work. You don’t need a T11-T12 weapon to play better, anything T8-T10 can work fine. And if begging is so ineffective, explain how I got all those pots and items?
Checkmate atheist.

Just do a few sprites with the gear you got while lvling up and buy a T10 weapon/armor

But my guide is to not spend anything.

I never said it doesn’t work, I said it doesn’t really work. Yes, you can get quite a bit of items/pots (like I said, my first maxed stat was through begging), but learning to play the game properly and farming for pots will get you further. Also it gives you fame.

And btw i’m not saying your guide doesn’t work, I’m saying begging on it’s own doesn’t.

But the other way is much faster.

As stated in my guide, you farm god lands, which gives quite a lot of fame. Also, I have a pretty good sum of fame on my necro right now because I have mundane and I just got tunnel rat. Also, farming god lands will give you slayer of the gods fame bonus and will help on your accuracy, which gives a pretty good fame bonus.

Sprites take too long and are kind of risky on a robed class. A good sprite farmer would be a knight.

Then be a knight. Problem solved.