How to Make Sprites? (that are usable)

Huh, thanks for the note :slight_smile:

Wait, now it isnt working when im logged out too. I finished 2 before it started to not work again

Then log back in and see what happens.

( those who appear to be tech savvy are usually those who mess around until something happens btw)

nope, and i logged BACK out and still nope

u there?

How ppl make a animation sprites?! Plz help me
something like that
( Ichor Lord, yet another skin by Xaklor )

^^^

aH xD

So do you know what the problem is?

no, let me try being more direct:

I have little to no idea what I’m doing or talking about. pretty much all I’m doing is telling you how I would fiddle with it to try an make it stop being busted.

instead of letting the blind lead the blind, try fixing it yourself because I don’t know anything beyond what I’ve said already. sorry.

I work for a pserver owner and I make sprites all of the time. All you need to do is make a sprite in www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html, take a tight screenshot of only the sprite showed on the left, then go onto https://piskelapp.com/p/create. Next, click “Import,” which is the folder on the right. Click “Browse images.” Select your screenshot, and it will put you onto a sizing page. Write 8 or 16, depending on your sprite size. Erase any white/grey tiles that aren’t part of your sprite, then click export. Click that button after you press export, then it will turn into a download on the bottom of your screen. Drag that onto your desktop, and if you are communicating with your owner on Discord, drag and drop that file onto discord chat and upload it. It will appear as a tiny little sprite on discord, which is what you want. Your owner will take over from there. Oh, and if your sprite is 7x8, then just fill in the blank spaces in the RotMG art tool so that it is possible to make 8x8. Hope this helped. :slight_smile:

Here’s some items that I made. :wink: Sorry if you can’t see some of them too well.

They’re fine. They look pretty good :slight_smile:

Master Rat Pet Skin 16x16

XD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.