Ichor Lord, yet another skin by Xaklor

I feel like you are being very non-specific

at the beginning of the gif, walking left part, the lord isnā€™t holding the staff thing

Did you even read the OP? I explained that his lack of arms is intentional.

then why do the other parts have arms?

They donā€™tā€¦?

i mean how come the other movements are holding the staff thing

They arenā€™t.

when heā€™s walking left, heā€™s not connected to the thing. when its walking forward, it is

He isnā€™t connected to the staff, heā€™s just ā€œholdingā€ the wand by his side, a bit in front of him.

then why is he not holding the wand in the first image?

By holding, I mean keeping it flying using magic.

@Xaklor Can I ask what you used to record the high quality transparent gif?

funny story: I didnā€™t record it, I made it from scratch using GIMP.

How to Make Sprites? (that are usable)

Oh, because after reviewing some of your ideas and art I always wondered what sorcery did he use to make the animated sprite with transparent background!?

built them all from scratch too :grin:

although for still images itā€™s pretty easy to make them transparent. just take your screenshot from the draw tool and put it into photoshop or gimp or whatever and use the magic select tool to delete all the gray. then just put your own shadow back in.

alternatively you can select the gray and then change that color directly to transparency, leaving the original shadow behind.

Yeah Iā€™m aware of this, I think you saw me use in my post about my 3 dungeon items. I do have GIMP as well I just wanted to know how you did the animation because I need it for some monsters and structures in the dungeon Iā€™m making called Passage of Glory.

I was wondering if I could get help on this dungeon as well? Iā€™m planning to spend at least close to a months fleshing out my ideas, sprites, lore, etc.

Iā€™m a bit busy, between my own projects and things happening in irl.
I would say ā€œask me again laterā€, but I donā€™t even know when ā€œlaterā€ will be.

whatā€™s this doing all the way down here? howā€™s anyone supposed to see it?

*poke poke*

oof, three replies in a row and theyā€™re all me. good thing I donā€™t care! :grin:

psst, editing a post on the bottom of a thread will discreetly bump it c: