Rate of Fire: 27%
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1000

Your sprite isn’t 8x8…

reads title

Is this one of those damn memes?

reads idea

Goddamnit.

Also, the sprite’s shading is near nonexistant?

And @curlip, I don’t think the fire on that dagger is 1000 degrees. I think that would burn though the metal at that point. (But this is a ****ing bullet hell, not a science class.)

i made the same mistake when i made my first sprite. it wasn’t 8x8. use this:
www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html
to stay 8x8

what is this? a sword or a dagger?
where does it drop?
any special properties like pierce or shoots through obstacles?

dagger or sword, yours is WAY TOO STRONG!
if it was a dagger, a rogue holding it would do way more than dblade’s total damage output.
if it was a sword, it is a runner up, but eventually does even more damage than the dblade!

What kind of idea is this? Sorry to be harsh, as I’m usually nice to people who post their idea on the forums, but this was not well thought-out! The damage is way to much! The sprite is cancer and it isn’t 8x8 either! I can tell you just scribbled something down, as you don’t even write what kind of weapon it is! A lot of things don’t make sense and what the heck is the description? Do you have a description on why it’s balanced? When it’s useful? Where does it drop from? Anything? Come back when you feel like you will actually give effort on your ideas this is just atrocious. I would give you an example by showing you my recent idea, but I guess that’s sort-of bragging. Good luck finding someone who likes this.

Worse than Tana Mongeau clickbait.

Welcome to the forums, @DeadDerp .

Have a :cookie:

This looks better:

(For more sprites look here, i have no shame)

This idea needs to be worked on a bit more. #1. Is it a sword or a dagger? I’m going to assume its a dagger because its a knife. #2. The sprite isn’t 8x8. #3 Assuming that its a dagger, it is unbalanced as FUG. You can get into 3000 dps un-buffed on a rogue, which is warrior levels of damage. A lot of other info is missing here. Nonetheless, i hope you can fix this up and make it a balanced and well made idea.

Wait did you factor in that its only a 27% firerate?

when someone lowkey steals your sprite

The description of the Bane of Corruption was that it was said to be wielded by Oryx’s highest ranking assassins.

That theft must be so lowkey that it doesn’t exist at all…

Your sprite and OP’s look nothing alike, other than being a blade with a handle

Are you kidding me? They are nothing alike, except the fact that they’re both pointy, and the blade is grey with a black handle, like most knives are.

yes…i did…if you don’t believe me, do it yourself.

Oh, den dats is somewhat, to a very very very very very very small extent… OP.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.