If your were stuck in RotMG what class would you be?

In real life daggers don’t return to your hand and swords don’t have 3 times your body length.
Same with katanas but 5x
Nor would arrows be infinite
Therefore staves.

wizard op.

But this ain’t real life, it’s RotMG

Imagine you made arrows with mana

I feel like being warped to a game would keep the way it works, even if it doesn’t make sense. Also in that case monsters would be affected the same way, so it would probably balance it out.

But yeah, in the case of a more realistic rotmg universe staves would be quite strong. (except if they consumed mana to work, which would also make sense)

They would take energy and mind power to wield. I also think you would need to train more to use staves and wands than any other weapon in the game.

If this is an Sao type situation then we’ve had years of experience with the class that you chose

True. I guess that if you’re from a certain class the use of abilities and weapons would be natural.

Energy and mind power seem about right. I’m not sure about the need to train more, after all it’s really hard to use a bow or a sword effectively too.

Your dialogue will mostly consist of PPE Btw LEL XD

also tl/dr pls for us nubs

Is that a copypasta?

Its the birth of a new copypasta.

Lets make this meta for 2019

Yes. Monsters everywhere and a super fat evil black chungus threatening to reverse live us. Don’t forget the lag around the corner and trolls. Would sound really fun to get stuck in a rock or disconnect to who knows where.

its ok drink some water and sit down son

High quality shitpost my dude

Also, nice evangelion reference

There there honey, would you like me to get you a glass of warm milk?

wow Im actually offended by your statement (like im literally shaking in anger) I took lots of time off my busy play schedule to write it

New copypasta spread this please (and thank you)

Dont worry i made a new forum post

Make inhale. Then un-inhale. Repeat.

Okay, this is epic. :sunglasses:

I do agree with rotmg being perverted and not having the most girls. Plus if you die you die also would there be like baby wizards?