IGoZoom's new PPE thread

Wow. Yeah, I got the wand and tome from st chests, but I have gotten a few tomes from oryx that I fed to drop.

Thanks, me too!

Pet skins drop in gold bags now :3

good to know!

Hey all, back at it! First up is a scutum drop right before the Janus event wrapped up.

After a couple more logins, I got yet another ST chest.
Okay, I’m really quite happy with this drop. Not only have I gotten 3 of the 4 ST pieces now with the ST pops, but this staff seems really cool and fun to use.

I’m officially completely out of vault space… goodbye mostly useless armors.

I’m starting to run more LHs now that I’ve got the bunny ST set, so expect to get more drops like this one.

Never gotten a vial drop before. Not really interesting because I mostly am interested in running cults, but I guess the precedent is exciting enough.

While selling pots in nexus, someone popped an OT. I was rewarded a cbow for my detour.

So my ninja got lined up while in a void, but that means 1) I now have 71 stars, 2) Jules gets more pet food and 3) I get to free up more vault space.

LET’S GO, BLOODSHED RING! I’ve been looking to pick up this bad boy for quite some time, I’d consider this an upgrade to the pyra for the sorcerer plus it also looks really cool.

No. Way. In literally my next cult, I pick up a DOUBLE WHITE with both the staff and skull. I wish that it could’ve been a robe and staff maybe, but this is still the craziest drop I’ve probably ever gotten.

Not very exciting compared to cult whites, but I finally got my soulless robe after all this time. The only UTs I really have left on my checklist are the parasite scepter and cult robe now I guess.

Hey all, back at it with another update. This one is gonna be pretty thin, not for lack of time spent on the PPE this week but just from a surprising lack of drops. I’ve also made the decision to start going after the different endgame chests to give myself incentive to run endgame stuff, so I’ll screenshot when I have multiple chests to open.
This specific cult chest wasn’t very nice to me though. Oh well.

I gotta say, I really love the new ancient ruins dungeon. This helm isn’t a particularly notable drop but being able to berserk without using speedy seems like a pretty useful and cheap sidegrade for voids, O3s, etc.

Is that scepter even good?

The lightshow scepter? Eh, it’s not great but it does massive damage (1 shots plenty of gods in glands) and the lack of spamming ability isn’t that big of a deal in my opinion. Fulmi stays undefeated in my eyes tho

Wowee, another anointed robe. It’s absurd that I still haven’t gotten the wand tbh, I really want to use it.

So I’ve never seen an O3 portal opened before… it’s quite the sight to behold.