IGoZoom's new PPE thread

OMG something to grind for, joyous day! I’m between grinding for 30 to get specifically the scepter, or just going random because the scepter is pretty unremarkable. Let me know what you guys think I should do!

Oh boy, a t6 ability that I don’t really care about but is noteworthy enough to screenshot

One short oryx later, yet another recomp pops up

My bag drops glitched somewhat, but past me thought I wouldn’t be changing my cloth and dye choices constantly so I took this screenshot :confused:

Eledet is pretty cute, but still not what I’d like to see

Picked up my first 15 shards and went random to get a pretty mediocre draw, but hey it’s still cool

Yet another t6 ability

Pretty gross that this is the first notable UT drop in roughly 2k fame, but what can ya do lol

Another realm, another WC top

Honestly, I didn’t even know that cults had a little fake troom, but apparently they do! Also, I really ought to start grinding cults and voids to get those sweet true tops and UTs

Missed the exact number (thanks marble defender) but 5k BF get

After a few cults, I was rewarded with…
a pretty weak draw, but oh well. Let me know if I should grind for something specific!

Parasites.

The scepter does seem really yummy

I wasn’t planning on updating today, but that changed when I got an etherite as my first notable drop in a cem. Pretty pog if you ask me

Rolling the dice again, and I got punished with the helm. Still cool so I can’t really complain I guess?

OMG SCEPTER DROP FROM PARA
Real talk though I think I ran 5 paras today, with maybe 5 trooms as well, and I didn’t even get a mana. Only pbags or 0s.

Okay this might be the coolest drop we’ve gotten in this PPE, not gonna lie. Definitely the rarest as far as I know. Also with that drop I know have both the greaterhosen and the stein, might have to break them out for some content in the future

Another big milestone on the day - this sorc now officially would have the highest fame on death of any of my characters, earning me firstborn. I still have another 1k to go until it’s my best character in terms of alive fame, but 23k fame on death is huge and I’m really proud of how far this PPE has come :slight_smile:

Another ST drop right before I wrapped up today. If I eventually get the janus wand I might have to tinker around with using 3/4 of the set on this guy. Sure, the bonuses aren’t great (+5 attack +5dex) but it would look cool…? Anyway, today was pretty sweet in my humble opinion.