IGoZoom's PPE Thread - Pt.2

As with all my prior attempts, I started picking up both the quiver…

then the bow from the forest maze.

This was actually my first ever tricorne drop, so I thought my drop luck on this char would be really good. As you’ll soon find out, this was not the case.

At this point I still have a ring, so I was running tombs for a geb ring or any white. No luck here

I also still have yet to get an armor at this point, so I was running libs in hopes of getting that ever-so-rare wraith’s armor. No luck yet, but I did get a sseal.

not a drop, but three guys got merced by the same water mine here so that was pretty wild.

got sick of not having a ring so I ran a pirate cave to get this non-factor.

More snake pit grinding and I finally got the armor. Like I said, my luck was abysmal on this character.

This cloth is sick, idk if it was worth a screenshot but here it is.

This was a nice surprise though - shield runes are declining in value but that’s still a pretty easy deca.

I found my inspiration @JimdaFish in a manor! If you haven’t go check out his PPE thread - it’s sick as hell, his huntress is like the 5th best alive huntress rn or something.

A very fun and cool and useful ing for a character that’s nearly max spd.

Getting this as my first notable drop in nearly 800 fame is pretty infuriating, not gonna lie. Almost like I’m being taunted by the game.

More manor grinding in hopes of an ST drop, got the book instead.

I’m sure you guys have noticed from my alien core count, but I’ve been grinding lots of wormholes throughout this UPE - specifically malogias. At this point I wanna say I’ve done 15 of them

Finally, in the same wormhole as the one I maxed spd in, I got my dbow. It took FOREVER.

Not very cool but I got this thing.

I got two pots from the chest though, which I think is pretty good for a beginner chest.

A lil more mark grinding and I maxed vit in this cem, so that’s cool

on my way towards 3/8 and I got a white I didn’t want or need, but hey it’s better than nothing.

Then, almost as if the game were laughing at me, I got this.