Rarity - Extremely Rare

2000 FP
Tradability : unkown

####Walk Animation Front

####Attack Animation Front

####Walk Animation Back

####Attack Animation Back

###Items:
Cracked Seal of Nethercore (@BaraBlazer)
Description: Once a powerful seal made of pure demonic energy, now a fluctuating mass of power, how the mighty has fallen.

Stats:

Duration: OR OR

Range: Varies from 2 , 4 , 8

Party Healing and Damaging
Party Berserk
Berserk only last half of the Damaging.
MP cost from 35 , 65, 130

Note* this item is useless it may give berserk for 4 seconds and damaging for 8 plus healing within only the cost of 35 mp but that’s only if your lucky. there’s not really any situation in realm that you want to gamble a 1in 6 chance of getting a perfect roll, and its not efficient either its more like a vanity UT if acquired.

####Devil’s Contract (UT Spell)

" A contract in Blood is a contract in Life."

Stats: 3 ATK, 3 DEX, 25 Mana , 25 HP - 4 Vit
HP consumption: 50 hp initially, then increases by 1.5x the previous hp cost, can reach zero hp but the player does not die, simply unable to use the spell anymore.

This is a special type of spell instead of using mana it completely gets rid of it , and instead uses the players hp.
Instead of exploding the spell summons demonic minions sent by the demon lord in exchange for your life force, the minions have a lifetime of 3.5 secs life time extends by 1 for each minions summoned . Minion Attack Damage is equal to 45+ How much hp was lost summoning them gains, all current live spawns have the same damage meaning all the spawns damage increase the more you summon, Hp of spawns is based off of the amount of mana that was depleted.

what it looks like in game-

Dungeon Idea: Infernal Tophet (WIP)

The sprite is ridiculously large for a character! Also, you didn’t specify which one? Is it tradeable?

A little bit confusing to me so I won’t be saying too much except for the fact that it says, you can get berserk damaging and healing, so when it says “or”, change it to and/or.

I believe that the Devil’s (you forgot the apostrophe) Contract is supposed to be empty? Not sure…

Anyway, all in all, I give it a 6/10.
If you were to somehow decrease the size of the sprite, and it doesn’t look like a ST set, that could be a point.
Also if you could go more in depth for me on how the seal would work!
Great Job!

:airplane: I arrived from the dungeon Idea. Now let’s see here…[quote=“XDXEXC, post:1, topic:11047”]
Abyssal Lord Skin
Rarity - Extremely Rare
[/quote]

Sprite work is pretty good, just missing side animation, and do 16 x 16 skins drop from bosses now? Eh, always a first time for everything if not, I guess.

Well, you did admit that it’s more of a vanity, but try to come up with an interesting ability! As a pally player, I have always felt like playing Pally is quite boring since you can take a lot, and heal, and dish quite a lot. Maybe something to change the routine?

Also, what happens if we press the key with 40 MP? Will it always roll a 35, or can it roll 130 and make that not enough MP sound?

Besides that, I think the unreliability actually balances this seal pretty well, despite the OP berserk and damaging on 1 ability combo. Maybe work on a cooldown to balance it further?

Complete ideas pls. Maybe move to discussion, and move back when complete?Or remove this part for now, and add it again later?

The sprite is 16x16 like the beefcake skin it just looks big because of the size on the screen i will decrease for you ^.^ I think ill prob’s be making it a warrior skin and no it is not trade able but that could be changed because Im not sure yet.

The Spell I am working on right now because as i pasted it i didnt know what i wanted with it ^.^ go check out the dungeon aswell :slight_smile:

I let others do the dungeon area, I’m not good with those kind of things.

Anyway, good luck on your dungeon!

TY ^.^ expect more items and if you have any ideas for items that i can add i would love to hear it :slight_smile:

yea i agree pally is basically playing a close range priest so i will try to think of an alternative effect to add if you have ideas please let me know.
Yes i just thought of what i wanted from the UT spell so i will update that once justa bout everything is complete,
if it rolls a higher MP it would go on cd for 3 secs ill add that in now and thnx for the reply :blush:

Ill do the side sprite another time because a 16x16 with basically the same colour pallet the whole way is really hard to work with and hard to invision so ill have to look at other skins for reference but ill worry about that later

Some forum formatting tips:

1. Block a person’s words which you want to quote to reply to certain points directly. After you highlight it with your cursor, the option to quote should appear. This will add the quoted words to the bottom of your post/reply
  2. To notify a person, you can use the @ Symbol, like @XDXEXC, which will notify any tagged person that you have replied to that person. Also useful when replying to multiple people in the same post.
  3. Take this. It should aid you well:
    \’’’’’’’’’’_’||===D
    (click on it to see more forum formatting tricks)

@BaraBlazer here is the spell finished can you think of tweaks and/or more ideas for UTS wether this dungeon or not

Hmm, a spawn-type ability. These are always interesting, but difficult to balance.

Does it have any defense?
How fast does the spawns attack? Does it move? What is its range? How about the spawn shot pattern? Balancing is dependent on these factors too.Besides that, Let’s run some numbers:
1st: 50 HP - 3.5 secs
2nd: 75 HP - 4.5 secs
3rd: 113 HP - 5.5 secs
4th: 170 HP - 6.5 secs
5th: 255 HP - 7.5 secs
that’s about 613 HP.
45+613 HP for 7.5 seconds if you want to risk your wizard to that point.
Considering a wizard’s max HP is 670, what happens if I try to activate ability once more?

If the minions have auto-follow and aim, I think this can be considered quite powerful, but we’ll see where it goes…

This would be fine as an enemy, but it’s a player sprite. It’s 16x16, while most player skins (and it doesn’t seem like any more 16x16 standard skins will be implemented soon) are 8x8. Additionally, the side frame is missing.

[quote=“XDXEXC, post:1, topic:11047”]
Cracked Seal of Benevolence[/quote]

Why is a seal of benevolence dropping from Hell?

It’s very difficult to read this when you’re using Night Mode. Whether it’s difficult to read or not, RNG should not be a part of items themselves. No item should give both Berserk and Damaging, btw, even if it’s random as to whether or not you get it.

This spell summons enemies, which seems fine, but very few people would be willing to give away HP for that.

This makes for basically 2 vanity items from what seems like the most difficult dungeon that would be implemented.

I’d rate this 3/10. Although this is actually complete, the items are really bad.

Nice maths if you think its balanced illa dd that in because im not good statistics and if someone argues its too underpowered or overpowered then we’ll see :slight_smile:

For the seal, I think it can be balanced. However, as Atrapper has said, damaging and berserk on a same ability is incredibly Op. My suggestion is extending cooldown to always 6 seconds, or somehing of that nature. It’s hard to actually test for balance, but listening to veterans around here should give you a lot of valuable data.

Ones you should listen to includes but isn’t limited to Atrapper, Scorchmist, and Xaklor. They can be pretty brutal, though, so prep your heart.

As for your spell, I shall await the info that I requested. As mentioned by Atrapper, not a lot of players would actually use this, but it should be an interesting addition to the daredevils.

P.s. benevolence means nice or caring. Quite odd, coming from a hell dungeon, no?

wait ive been using the wrong word lmao

and yea idm “hard” words we play realm we are all trolls lol, but aslong as its an input that can benefit the creation the what ever

suggest a name i dont mind i got nothing atm

Cracked seal of [Noun(power/hell)]
Nethercore?
Ayy, try thesaurus

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.