Instadeath via Teleporting

i guess, i for one would run into gods like hell in that small margin of time

probably kill myself over it, ive never died to a tp.

What about if instead of invulnerability, you can just zoom to a specific point on the minimap? Besides, I’ve noticed that if I tp into a horde of mobs, there is a brief period where they don’t target and blast my bumhole. So, I guess if that really ain’t enough than the zoom feature shouldn’t be that big of a fix. Plus it would add some skill in reading player movements to see if they’re getting they’re getting a little booty bothered by the gods.

I’m pretty sure @Bluenoser made a teleporting guide. Just be careful and you’ll be fine. The vast majority of players teleport every few minutes safely, so why can’t you?

God please no more

I’ve seen my brother die this way on a 6/8 prot priest
He tp’d to a guildie so he didn’t prot
rip his last prot
Also seen a guildie tp to a different guildie doing an ava, rip 7/8 sin and spirit
Also seen many guildies tp to me on my 6/8 pala dblading and rushing glands
They didn’t die though
Also seen my brother on 4/8 war tp to guildie, sat on ghost god rip ass
ITS A PROBLEM(for me and my guild)

Nobody is making you teleport straight into the godlands or to an avatar or other event; you are always welcome to teleport to a nearby player and go in on foot (so to speak). In fact, there’s a valuable achievement that you earn for never teleporting at all.

If your guild has a problem with teleports, perhaps you should ask beforehand:       /g safe to tp?

Maybe, you should see which char you’re teleporting to, if it is a knight, back the fuck out, if it’s a wizzy, back the fuck in

Right so I’ll just link you my last reply to the exact same thing.

Thread:

Here is Bluenoser’s Teleport Guide . Enjoy

This sounds like a great idea, like the short period of invincibility you have after you un-pause, this would really help with boss sitting.

FTFY

What if DECA made a new feature in the experimental menu (aka decamenu)?

When you activate it and teleport to someone in a dungeon or the realm, and you take in lots of damage but don’t have the time to react, it would send you back to the Nexus.

That way, your character wouldn’t die from teleporting!

I think DECA should really add this, maybe call this…oh I don’t know…

How about AutoNexus?

Sounds like a pretty good name, DECA should add this!

No. No Auto nexusing please. To tell the truth, I did lose a ppe with QoT and Artic bow just a few days ago. I tped to a guy, and he was like, 5 tiles away from a skull, but I tped ONTO the skull.

My idea didn’t get very good reception.

umm err… hehehe… Who even reads those??Of Course we read it @OtherBill! We’re good forumers!! :slight_smile:

Developer ineptitude is abused/exploited by hackers for sure. This has nothing to do with “XXX invulnerability”.
They don’t need that feature to be permanently invincible anyway.

u can get invurniblity by playing on a bad computer, finding something laggy(like an urgle) press r twice, then u can sit on whatever u want b4 nexusing, as the game doesnt register the nexus and when it does, it is too late to register the damage

A good idea before teleporting would be to say in the chat “where glands” - if someone is nice enough to type in ‘her’ you know they’re most likely in a safe spot, because they have to stop to type. = guarantee safe tp.

Enh I don’t really agree, just don’t tp to a single melee and your probably gonna live. I don’t like the idea of me rushing a whole dungeon and a leacher tp’s at boss and gets to take my loot because he doesnt take damage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.