Item developing

Heya!

Over the time that I’ve been on this forum, I’ve seen that most of the time people make sprites that are sometimes amazing, but don’t go further into the idea. So I’ve got an idea, and I’m presenting to you this tread!

What I thought about is that most of the time, people are developping an item idea alone, then presenting it to the community and balancing it with their reactions. My idea is a bit different in this way : here, people will be able to post sprites they created but don’t know what to make out of them, and the community will create an item idea around the sprite!

Two kind of people will mainly come here : people that have unused sprites, and people that want to create item ideas, but that have no inspiration. We will be able to create and balance original item ideas, together.

I hope some people will like the idea, and start posting some sprites to work on. Have a good day!

Closed on request of OP -Matty

Moved to Community Hub, not sure if it should be here or in Ideas section ^^

Wasn’t it already in community hub? I thought I posted it there, even if I was split between these two categories.

It was in Game Discussion.

Woops, my bad x)

There’s a discord for this already

Really? May I get an invitation?

@moderators I guess close then?

Sure