Jade and Garnet Poison

The damage should stay same because jade and garnet do that much damage with the attack the poisons are based on.Also 80-85 mp is way too broken knowing you can do damage way faster which is the main purpose

I understand MP not being 80-85 but if the durationā€™s arenā€™t swapped then garnet is an upgraded jade. Ty for changing sprites and the shout out.

Yes omg yes, dude you are one of the best sprinters Iā€™ve ever seen, jeered dude this amazing! 10/10q

No, compared to paint.net rotmg draw is inferior, you canā€™t load previous sprites, you can choose colors from other images or anything and you have to screenshot it and do a little extra editing to make it look good. Rotmg draw may work good for some people but if you want to make complicated sprites I feel some people would agree pdn is far superior.

What xD

I realize its better but
Though adding this would be a cool idea

paint.net is a drawing/editing program that allows for many plugins to help u

I know I use it to clear arround the sprite with the square tool,but I dont know how to make sprite with it if possible

Ty

How about for the Jades name, it be Jade Toxin or Lethal Jade Toxin?

JEERING IS A BAD THING TO DO
u applaud instead

Iā€™m pretty bad with sprites myself and I donā€™t know if Iā€™m allowed to say this, but the sprites okay, but theyā€™re a littleā€¦weird. They donā€™t really look like poison. Another thing: Maybe you could separate the two items. I was a little confused when there was only one stat section.

Remove the two slashes from the names Instead say, Jade`s corrupted poison/Garnets bane

whatā€™s that supposed to mean how can i find a word in a google translate i though u need a D I C T I O N A R Y

Dont @ me @ at @bullbomber

They are supposed to look like ancient vases of sorts. maybe clay pots that are painted if you will. The actual liquid is not visible in the art, only the etched/painted patterns on the pots are. They donā€™t look like conventional poisons since making a recolour of the T0 is boring. Commenting on other peoples art when you think you couldnā€™t do better I think is fine as long as itā€™s not along the lines of ā€œlol shiet i fokked ur mamā€ and is constructive (eg pointing out something weird or bad colour pallet.)

Hmā€¦okay, then.

u shouldnt critize sprites xd

:unamused: I agree, but think about everybody whoā€™s criticized me about my terrible sprites. :triumph:

true