January 2018 Login Rewards Calendar

December Login Rewards Calendar
This month`s calendar

Those pots aren’t soulbound.
Sure hope Deckers fixes this before the 9th.

why tho?

Why would you want them to fix that?

Because the amount of life flooding into the market may affect things. Many people have mules, or if they didn’t, many people will get mules.

Don’t worry this is just a teaser of Decker’s final plan to make all pots permanently SB to prevent any potential abuse.

I hope they dont make all pots SB I need to trade def for life to try and max

I dont care about the pots being SB, i want the gold pet skin and the ambrosia

Lol I don’t want the gold pet skin, I won’t be able to choose which skin to use, the gold pet skin, panda, or gummy bear 0.0

How come the second vit pot isn’t double?

I guess we just get 2 vit…

The pots are soulbound now

Still only two vit, I guess that was on purpose

fyi, this calendar has a whopping total of 16,600 FP.
That’s a nice amount, I dare say.

I know, i did see that, which is good as i’m planning to use my fame to get a rare human and that Feed Power will indefinitely help

I imagine they just originally recycled an old calendar graphic, from before the sb pots changed their sprite, without realising the error.

/conspiracy

tbh its not really worth the effort to log on every day for me, cause i can’t get my pet higher than rare :confused:

I assume this calendar was thrown together quite hastily when they realised they had no calendar. It is also likely that some of the devs were on holidays and this is why we didn’t have a calendar top begin with.

Are you keeping it rare so the game is more challenging?

nah, too lazy to farm fame to upgrade pyard and fuse even if i max my second rare