Last Save Potion

###Vial of Obscure Saefty

this vial will only activate when the holder gets to 0 Hp

####Stats:

• Tier: UT, soulbound
  • Cooldown: only one use per character
  • Range: 8 Tiles
  • Effect: Stuns all enemys around you in 8 Tiles, heals to 50% of Max Hp, armored for 1 second, speedy for 3 seconds
  • Special properties:
  • Feed Power: 500

####Drops From:

• Drop location you get it, after finishing every accesable Dungeon in the Game, with a 2% Chance, this procces can be repeatet, upon all dungeons have been finished

####More info
that item is pretty much a Ammy , just that it doesnt save you guaranteed

No sprites?
I don’t really its that good of an idea, considering it could probably be abused.

Please no, not another ammy

Here’s a simple equation, ammies + pets = bad idea

Does it mean when you hit 0HP exactly, or anything 0 and below?

We don’t need items that help prevent death

Life flare system

The concept of revival is always something I’d love to see back, and your idea isn’t so bad. Though, there’d need to be an effect on a character that absorbs a potion like this.

Keep the old ammy’s code, but add a status (like the loot drop one) but for infinite time, like Marked or somethin.

EDIT: How about we spice up the requirements to obtain?

There will be a new character in the Daily Quests room, only found randomly per cycle. He will ask for one of each epic token (to add Encore, Shaitan, and Colossus tokens only for this quest, making a total of 16 to be handed in.) This will require you to have a backpack. Once you trade it in, you’ll recieve the Vial of Obscure Safety. Having it in your inventory is enough. Once you get to 0 HP, a message appears:

Player’s Vial of Obscure Safety shrouds them in a mist, returning them to safety.

And from that point, you’ll have a status effect next to your name “Saved”. This will disable the potion from being used again if obtained another one.

no. just. no.

With pets, the game already became way too easy. Also, your item should just send the character to nexus, because usually stunning monsters around you and giving armored won’t help : nowadays, valuable characters usually die because of huge clouds of projectiles. Stunning the monsters won’t help with this, except in a few minor cases.

TL:DR the Amulet of Resurection was removed from the game for a reason. For your item to be useful, it would have to send the player to nexus instead of giving him a second breath.

I’ve been thinking about a rough draft idea like this, but problem is I can’t sprite for the love of God.

Potential revival on a character isn’t needed because pets made the game relatively easy. I like the concept, but I’d picture it being used on no pet pservers.

pretty much when your char should die

Someone was talking about having ids in the game, and I feel that this would be ONE ITEM which could solely benefit from the use of IDs, because the other ones only died because of duping.

What do you call IDs?

Kind of like how csgo does it - each key has a unique id, such as like 3000143934, so that if it gets duped, the id is identical and the system automatically removes the duplicate one. Someone was asking if deca could add ids to every item in the game (unique ones), but I say it would take too much processing power.

That would be a good idea for such an item, but I dislike the idea not because it could be duped to hell, but instead because it would break the game and make it far more easy that it already has become with the pets.

when your HP gets to 0, you die. there is no last save potion unless it activates at 1% or something.

it gives u basically an invisible shield that gives you ur same hp and when u loose them its like u only have 1 life left and get ur 2nd life

0 health is not a good idea. Mabye activates at 75 HP? It also gives slow, but armored. That would make it balanced, but not game breaking.

The initial feature of the ammy and scammy was removed because people were exploiting it to stay alive forever. This would only refuel that exploit, so I’m gonna say no