Least Favorite Realm Enemy?

:c

LET ME HIT YOU ALREADY

Seems like I get quieted by this thing even If I see it only in the upper corner of my screen. They have 101% accuracy

Hey man! I made a couple crappy signatures for you on the kabam forums! Im waterfall! Nice to see you here

Hey! Thanks so much for those siggies (don’t worry, I still have them all saved). I wish siggies were still a thing though; I feel bad for not being able to credit people for their awesome images and showing them off.

Do you remember which ones you made? I used to be able to check on the Kabam forums from the posts and pms and such, but since they’re gone, I don’t really remember who made what :c

One of them had a colourful pixel background with lots of items and the other had a white background with screenshots of realmeye stuff and doge memes xD

Found one of them

So sweet :heart_eyes:
Yeah this thread is kinda getting derailed, sorry guys. (PM me if you want WFall c:)

If you’re not on a piercing class, these two guys are really annoying as well. Ugh.

Ahaa found the other tumor

Sorry for going off topic :frowning:

this piece of poop, ran away from me way tooooo many times, and he is a bastard at times for not dropping the Landy Cand

I feel you guys are being unfair. Urgle is just a misunderstood poor lonely guy.

You want the real culprits?

“o hi”

So annoying how he always spawns right on dungeon portals.

[quote=“Lilyk, post:22, topic:1097, full:true”]http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/wiki/Enemies/Swarm.png
LET ME HIT YOU ALREADY
[/quote]

The bane of all level 10 players.

Totally agree with @PURELEE, there is nothing worse than an urgle.

This one is soooo anoying…

The classic MeickLol :wink:

But yeah, the bane of a melees existence especially if solo. At least you have a nice pet to kill it quicker ;-;

These lethal-as-… homing missiles when they decide to go kamikaze on you.

When he gets awakened early and goes berzerk around the room.

And, yeah, agree with OP:

This guy basically stops me even going into Labs, he is so annoying with his confuse spam.

that fucker killed my 6/8 knight ppe xD