♣ Legit! ♣

Notice: The guild’s realmeye page has been deleted and replaced with this, since we are no longer openly recruiting, or necessarily seeking new members.

#Announcement
-We are now selectively recruiting potential members. We are satisfied with our current member roster, and do not necessarily wish to expand.

#Who we are:
-Friends who play realm, and other games together.
-A group of somewhat mature individuals.
-High skill players.
-We’re founded upon one thing: hacks are bad, and you’re bad if you use hacks.
-Founded in February 2012. The earliest link you can find of us is a thread on Wildshadow forums dating back to May 2012.

#What you can expect from us
-A friendly, zero tolerance for hacking environment.
-Friends and members who can duo/solo tombs and shatters.
-Friends who help each other out.
-A guild that isn’t strictly limited to realm, but open to other games (dota 2, league, etc).
-Keys I guess? You will receive a kick if you beg for keys/are a key digger. We run as many shatters and tombs as possible as long as people are online. We have keys, but sometimes we want to save them, so we buy from realmeye. It depends, okay.

#Reqs:
-Discord - fluent in English.
-At least 16 years old and somewhat mature. No being rude/mean.
-Must read and follow the directions given under “How to join the guild”.

#How to join the guild:

1. Visit our public (not our main discord) server: https://discord.gg/gn4Kh6E
  2. Read #Announcements, and #Joining-the-guild.

A note: you can consider skipping all of these steps if you are friends with members of the guild, officers+, etc.

That’s all I needed to say, I believe.

Would like to join but you know, 1 char limitations since f2p ;w;
Anyway, good luck with the guild bruh nwn/

thank you!~~

of the whole guild i only very vaguely know one person and thats @Nerfarious

that being said, +1 to this guild

would recommend for hardcore realmers

I would say I’m interested, but you are asking alot from this community, i mean, IT IS the realm community

If you’re interested, fill out an application form! I don’t ask for too much. Just be: good at shatters, have a fair amount of fame, two maxed chars, and be a good person.

edit: we can make a few exceptions btw. Fame is always just a number, but it’s the only metric we can use to measure your “skill”. Of course, we’d prefer someone who’s good at shatters but has 1k fame, instead of someone who sucks at shatters but has 10k fame.

Wow, would definitely have joined this guild if my pally was still alive, seems great. Maybe I’ll get round to converting my 94 def potions into something usable :smiley:

interesting, i like the looks of this guild. Lots of detail, good concept, seems mature. [quote=“Glawi, post:2, topic:11385”]
1 char limitations since f2p
[/quote]

nub, should’ve gotten the free char slot a while ago.

Anime ftw

there’s only like 3 of us that are hardcore weebs, and 2-3 casuals. We’re open and welcoming to all types of ppl though.

Well I thought about it and put up a APP. I don’t know what to expect and also that APP is long as hell

I actually wanted to make it 3 times longer than what it is now lol.

I really want to get to know people before I invite them. That’s the main reason for length.

holy

A bit of feedback on your application form for the last question you shouldn’t have a description of what it is the people that read will know what it is.

noted. shortened the desc.

bumpu

bumpu!!~~

we have like 35 open slots if you exclude our mules/alts :>

bump~

~b~u~m~p~

I swear we don’t bite. I updated out reqs section. I should’ve done that sooner.

Reqs - light guidelines. We’re more concerned about your general realm skill. Being able to keep chars alive, max, do shatters and tombs competently, be self-sufficient, etc. So, with that being said, feel free to fill out an app if you don’t necessarily meet our reqs to the dot!

I am interested so far so I thought it was worth asking this before I continued further.

How strict is this rule? Personally as a player while I may be able to run shatters decently it may be outside of my skill level to attempt a duo shatters.