LH Glitch

It’s an automated response.

Also, I won’t beleive this is a glitch until I see reports from multiple lh discords, not it just happening to LHZ 2 times.

If we’re seeing this frequently across all lh discords, then that I’d say is a problem.

just wondering, did you watch the videos? (especially the second one)

yes

How can you say that its normal then. Intocavel couldnt have possibly died.

If you dont ever consider something a problem you’ll never be able to fix it

and if you consider everything a problem you’ll be stuck on the shit that doesnt matter.

Yeah, idk if you havent a noticed or maybe should pay better attention to the video, 8/8s get killed because of nothing. I dont consider that “Shit that doesnt matter”

and yet again you’re making statements without proper evidence to back it up.
there where 2 crusaders one from the back and one from the front you have no actual proof of someone dying where as if they died in the spawn room with enemies no where near them that would be valid.

read @Xaklor 's post

Besides, I highly doubt you’ve ever done a LH 2.0. Because I’ve done quite a few runs and stuff like that is not normal.

@Niegil says so too

invisible shots!?!? :open_mouth:

wow i didn’t know niegil saying something meant it was 100% to be true @Niegil does god exist i really want to know

Why? He’s the foremost authority of rotmg. Not theology. Or he could be that too, who knows.

lemme guess you watch ali-a? Changing your opinion every second day because a different youtuber says a different thing?

Yes yes sure. Never touched fortnite in my life and certainly dont watch it.

when did i mention fortnite?

You didnt. It’s common knowledge that Ali-as intro is a meme.

Have you ever done a lh 2.0 yet?
If you havent then do some before posting your opinion

what am i supposed to do? do a lh 2.0 and die to it? i don’t have to get raped to voice my opinion on someone claiming they got raped so why should i have to die in a lh 2.0 to voice my opinion on someone dying in a lh 2.0.

Guild Graves (Interesting Idea)

Because only qualified people get to have credibility. This is your problem. You dont do it and therefore you dont care about it. So stop saying there isn’t a bug and denying it.

At this point you’re only making a fool out of yourself.