LH Glitch

im just voicing my opinion. for some reason you think that you have the right to say my opinion is wrong /shrug didn’t know when this happened.

Because you’re literally making shit up

where do i make shit up?

By claiming that the crusade could have killed the people. CRUSADE SOLDIERS DONT HAVE PIERCE, DONT DEAL ENOUGH DAMAGE, AND THERE WAS NO RED DOT, OTHER CRUSADE WAS STASISED.

Because why the hell are you even voicing your opinion on something you’ve never done before.

because i’m allowed to. why do you get to decide what and what i can not voice my opinion on?

Because it offers next to nothing so you might as well not post anything. Not informational, not helpful, not suggestive. Comes off as quite toxic too and is not something we need when considering a serious situation.

i’ve done the beta’s and shit for it also the only thing you really need to see is the video what help does doing lh 2.0’s help? most the time people just sit in the middle of the group waiting for the loot then rinse and repeat how does that help me assess what’s happening here?
from another video of someone in an ice cave or whatever it seems like it could be the settings they have or what they play on.
If someone has hardware accel on that could be the problem or if they play full screen that could be it too. Instead of just watching people dying and saying “ok it’s a bug” i’d rather have full evidence that something wrong happened.

You can never change something until you consider it’s wrong. That’s probably why your attitude is still so toxic

and that’s why instead of relying on facts you rely on insults in an argument.

You two, just stop, let’s this thread back on track.

If you personally don’t think this is a bug, you’re free to not read it.

im also free to give my opinion.

Of course, just try not to derail threads with arguments like in this thread. If you don’t like what Caesar has to say, and if he doesn’t like what you said, sure, you can tell each other that, just don’t drag it out. There’s a point where you gotta say “Hey, this is getting nowhere” and pull yourself out of the conversation.

At this point based on what Ive heard DECA is aware of the problem but they dont know yet what is causing it. So hopefully they can find the source of the issue soon. After that it should be an easy fix.

Also @Djck

Hmm

Quite ironic when you say this

I guess its true when they say it takes one to know one

No use arguing with Djck, it won’t get either of you anywhere at this point

And this is good to hear, thanks.

lol? biased much? he’s not arguing against me he’s just talking shit to talk shit? damn dude lmfao.

Just telling him what I told you, to quit talking shit/arguing about each other because it makes both of you guys look bad

Are you retarded? There was nothing that could’ve killed them.

This is complete bullshit! I’ll avoid lhs until it’s fixed

Now that is what I call forward thinking! :cow2: