LH Glitch

i don’t think you understand how an enemy works buddy.
First of all if it sees you it will shoot at you.
The way the game keeps everything balanced is when you drop to 0 hp by getting hit enough times from an enemy you die and lose your characters making a grave pop up corresponding by the stats you have maxed.

do i have to go into full detail about how the game works?

Drop below 0*

You should become a lawyer. I think you will be great at it!

shit guess i need to spend another 5 years learning the game /shrug

why’s that? because i’d rather have facts instead of people pointing fingers? lol. but i mean the way i look at shit like this is in a courtroom. If someone is going to provide this much evidence for a rape case then they’d get no where. Basically showing a video of 2 people having sex and tell the judge that it’s rape.

Naw its just that your kinda stubborn(which isn’t a bad thing) and don’t give up when people tell you you are wrong lol.

yeah, if someone tells me that i can’t share my opinion or that my opinion is wrong on something like this i’m not going to just leave because someone hurt my feelings. My dad’s sued the bank for hundreds of thousands just because they did some bs shit and he’s not a lawyer after many told him he’s stupid :thinking: maybe that’s where i get it from.

Please show me the enemy on the screen that could’ve killed 6 maxed players at once

It’s actually a very bad thing, and it’ll make people resent you

And thats how people end up in gutters

Take a look at this.

It also happened outside of lhs, this happened to me yesterday.

Oh shit I remember you posted this, I hope this glitch isn’t affecting other dungeons too often.

I’m trying to spread this out so people can be warned about this.

I’m really trying to understand what could’ve happened. It just doesn’t make ang sense at all.

Loving the hypocrisy here.

Better turn that mirror on yourself pal before you criticize others. It’s honestly kind of sad. I really hope you arent like this in real life. Otherwise you have my sympathy.

Edit: Also its been confirmed its a bug. But I doubt you’ll have an easy time swallowing that.

if you can’t see the enemies on the screen then you might need to get glasses.

where do i point fingers saying “this happened” like you say about the players dying to nothing? do you even know what hypocrisy means?

i know that it’s a bug and i know some what the problem of what’s happening and it honestly should be able to be fixed by tomorrow.

:thinking:

oh hey it turns out one was posted before i found actual evidence to prove that this was an actual bug :thinking:
would you look at that i value evidence over people complaining that deca’s game isn’t perfect.