Limited Items (Never come back)

Exactly. What I meant was to make more limited items for the current times. 2016 so like make an event for a limited item around holidays or something

So… more limited items in the game?

Exactly.

So you want to make an event specifically designed to get

LIMITED

items easier?

I don’t think you understand. Let me clarify. I want Deca to make an event for a limited item since its been long since we’ve had one. I don’t know if horseman or rudolph is limited to only this christmas so I won’t count those. If you don’t understand I can answer your questions.

I’m just pointing out the irony in making the amount of limited items more abundant, as they’re pracitcally antonyms. (limited and abundant)

Never said abundant I said more events with limited items

You either don’t know the definition of abundant, or you’re really hard pressed on semantics.

I think he/she means adding in more items that are only going to be avaliable once.

yea make america ring drop on 4th of july! :smiley:

No, not with a chest event.

The four cheater items are hardly rare. They were in a free April Fool’s Day package called the Valiant Pack, so plenty of people still have them in their Vaults even if you ignore the duped copies.

Thanks for understanding

^ Thats gr8

Never gotten them b4 XD

you can can put all u have to say in one post and use mentions to notify the person
like this

@scorchmist blah blah blah
@scorchmist blah blah bla
@scorchmist adasdas

Have you

ever heard

of multiquote?

Idk how to do that. I remember u from the rotmg forums kabam

Highlight something you want to quote and the rest is self-explanatory.

@Scorchmist made a guide, check it out below!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.