List all the changes you want deca to do but will kill the game/make too much backlash

Mine:
-Remove pets
-Remove ninja
-Remove sts
-Remove tops in nexus
-Pretty much remove everything kabam did as a quick money grab.

What would you do if you owned Realm?

what… why what does that do besides make people mad?

Added clarification to the title.

Anyway, mine are:

• Nerf pets
  • Remove Nexus items
  • Make ST’s only obtainable through in-game activities and make them SB.

1. the two missing slots that make up a perfect square would have been filled with a wand and bow class, thus making a perfect 3 class-per weapon balance, except kabam blew it. No matter how many more classes we put it, we can’t remake that perfect square.

2. It sucks unless u got doku.

nothing…

everything i want, i have techiqually been thinking about it in deca’s perspective…

Man, i really need to think about things that i want for the game, instead of the things for the greater good. I guess i use forums to much.

Honestly, although it may ruin the game as we know it, I would like to see a slight modification in the perma-death feature. Imagine this:

There are items called “souls” or “essences.” There is a unique type for every class. Maybe they drop from random locations. Or maybe there is a special dungeon (modeled after either hell or heaven?) where you can find them. If you can collect enough of these essences, you can fuse them together to revive a dead character (idk whether it should revive a character of your choice or a random character from your graveyard). This should cost a TON of fame to make it even harder to do. Each character can only be revived once, and keeps all its equipped items. However, there are several limits to the capabilities of revived characters. The items they have equipped cannot be moved, taken off, or swapped in any way. Also, revived characters dont last forever. They exist temporarily, and their time alive depends on how much BASE fame they died with. For example, every 50 base fame gives you one day with your character. These revived characters should also look like zombies to make them more easily distinguishable. Moreover, revived characters will not be able to gain fame. Of course, whatever dungeon drops these “souls/essences” would be wildly popular, giving deca another source of profit from key sales.

I think this idea would be tremendously fun. Maybe you could enjoy that ogmur for little bit longer … or use one of your old maxed characters to help you rebuild.

I actually like ninja…

My only one is Unsoulbound UTs, IK duping, but to me it seems unfair that Person A gets a dbow after a few udls while Person B can’t get a dbow after 600… I feel like UTs shouldn’t be sb with RNG in play because it can be unfair.

-Add amulets
-Remove Janus
-Remove Pets
-Remove Sewers
-Remove def from Abbys
-Unsoulbound uts- people can dupe STs like rlly?
-Remove fame train
-Permabann Fiddy etc for exploring fame.

And wipe all items that aren’t vanity.

exploiting*

what about everyone else? i remember crashing them several times, with my good pal, Rain. [quote=“OryxYeti, post:9, topic:3355, full:true”]
And wipe all items that aren’t vanity
[/quote]

wha? explain…

thats a good way to get me to quit

Basically wiping items that aren’t keys or vanity items so everyone can start from scratch.
Fiddy will just be an example. Those who dare to exploit will be banned after.

oh a wipe…

but some vanities are worht a lot, like lengathic sentience.

Also when the server wipes open a ton of shats in nexus to taunt people.

lol

yep wont be seeing me again why on earth would you want that

tf this is a dope alternative and kinda good now they reworked it? any reasons why?

Lmfao how would they remove fame trains they didn’t create them it’s just a lot of players running around killing gods

Put Unbound HP rings in nexus.

Like… when tier 5 was the highest tier of rings… they were sold in nexus…

But now that we have +190 hp rings… we should at least have +180 hp rings sold in nexus

nust letting other peoples chars disappear would be fun

• remove all slime and 16*16 skins
  • fix every single hack/exploit
  • unsb all uts that dropped after duping was fixed
  • remove tops/sts from nexus sale