Magic Steal Orb-New Orb UT

###Magic Steal Orb

This orb was used to do bad things to Oryx, that is why he now hides in his Wine Cellar.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Cooldown: 3sec
  • Effects: Stasis to to enemies, Armored to self
  • Stasis Duration: 6.5sec
  • Stasis Radius: 3.25 sqrs
  • Armored Duration: 2sec (@75wis 3sec)
  • Stat Bonus: +2 att, +2 Def
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• Oryx 2 (1/200)

####More info
Oryx2 dont have any UT(- reskins) in my opinion oryx “end game boss” shoud have good UT someone can say o2 is too easy and this is right but stone guardians are easy and drop white, maybe deca buff oryx and add this for a white drop.
this orb dont give curse like t0 orb and sweet orb but give to user armored and this is very good buff

Idea of drops

Almandine Ring of Wrath

• drop from Abomination of Oryx
    Almandine Armor of Anger
  • drop from Oryx1
    Sword of the Mad God
  • drop from Oryx2
    Onyx Shield of the Mad God
  • drop from Oryx2
    Steal Magic Orb
  • drop from Oryx2

thanks @Trodaire for correct a description and a name

The drop rates might want to be a lower, maybe 1/250ish. I have seen this idea several times before, but this is the first time i’ve seen it drop from O2. It’s a good sprite, but maybe you could add a bit of color. Also, you might want to correct spelling mistakes in the description and in more info.

This orb was used to do bad things to Oryx, that is why he now hides in his Wine Cellar.

Or maybe,

This was orb that Oryx feared the most, so he hid it in his Wine Cellar.

The name probably should be switched around too, or have a new one altogether (The name sounds like a job description, but the orb doesn’t steal magic).

Magic Steal Orb

or something else.

Otherwise, it’s a good idea.

I like the idea, but the mystic is a debuffer and not meant to be a tank. This would certainly almost always outshine other orbs (unless test chest requires berserk) witch would eliminate the role of the mystic as a debuffer upon more higher lv mystics.

my personal name input Magic Steel Orb fits the description better as it armors .

Oh yah, given all the other spelling issues, it could have been Steel Magic Orb in first place. But Magic Steel Orb sounds right, it fits as a job description and works with the sprite.

the armored is a bit broken tho

max 3sec and this have cooldown 3sec
orb dont curse monsters

ok but still

Mystic should not be allowed to 2x def with Armored.

warrior can have ~50def and have jugg that give him 100 def and this give you berserk too
priest can have max ~50def and have holy protection tome that give him 100 def and this give heal too
and mystic can have max 49 def cant have orb that give pure armored(100 def) with only statis and this is strong debuff -50%~ damage

Why not?

The description literally made me die, and it’s a cool concept! Maybe pass this on to Janus though, I don’t think Oryx should have a white bag.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.