Marble Warrior Set (UT)

Why are the pieces so rare lost halls whites are pretty common if you do them often, judging by how basically every run a player gets a mbc white voids are normally 80 - 120 in public servers (Lost halls, LHZ etc) so i would say a white is probably 1/100 but 1/400 atleast is too high.

Your Helm Sprite:

My Version:
I just decided to make it as it fits the Marble Colossus aesthetic more with the horns added.

i almost got Confused by the helm and thought it was a ring

lmao.

@Redox haven’t been active for a while, so sorry i didn’t see the sprite sooner. It looks great! I’ll add it right away.

You didn’t need to. Just suggesting as I always do once in a while.

:man_shrugging: Your sprites always good, though. :wink:

And yours too, personally I think you’ve improved so much. I’m proud of you :blush:

lol. thanks, i guess…

Emmm… why the sword looks so similar to mine? Dragoon Fury Blade / Jade Dragoon Blade
The shoot sprite it’s similar too.

Maybe not the sword but shots have similar shape

projectile sprite shouldn’t have outlines

I just added them because it’s kinda hard to see the light gray colors in a white background. :slightly_smiling_face:

reasonably but i would make grey background like on re

Huge problem. Drop rates are WAY too low… I mean to do an MBC takes about 20-25 minutes (including the LHs part). This means to get any one item you need to spend about 50 hours or something grinding… (quick maths, approximating in my head, don’t roast please). That’s sort of ridiculous.

Chestplate is almost garbage, given that it gives a 10Def buff (from Acrop) in return for a massive DPS and Speed drop. And TBH, CC is probably more useful in situations where you need the defense, because you still need to dodge (-7 spd…).

The ring is basically only good for Wis-Mod classes. Anyone using [rare+] pets know that 5 Vit or 5 Wis does almost nothing to regeneration (very minimal, at the very least).

The helm look interesting. The helm also looks a be a bit OP, but I don’t play Warrior, so I can’t say anything. (I mean you can basically just shred through GLands with a good pet…)

The sword is rather underpowered. You might as well use an Acclaim/Crystal instead (higher damage, almost negligible range difference, Crystal actually having a lot more). Unless you increase the damage a lot or make it fire faster or something, it’s just going to end up being FP or a vanity.

The ideas are all quite nice, though. Just missed a few things when making your final design. :wink:

Not too ridiculous, comparing it with rarer White Bag drops, but I’ll change it.

Agreed. I’ll lower the SPD reduction.

It does, I suppose.

Got it.

…the fairy plate for pally is only good on knight…

I balanced the items out and also slightly changed Redox’s helm sprite. It needed a bit of more even shading.

Oh boy, more Marble items. I’ll ignore that and give actual analyses.

• Sword is way too complicated for a weapon. Try and keep weapons from being too complicated.
  • Helm is a weird and less useful Jugg that costs a lot more. Adding damage to it won’t make it better.
  • Armor is literally an OP Candy-Coated Armor.
  • Ring is almost on the same level as Experimental Ring, how did you mess this one up?

As for the sprites, all but the Helm are overshaded, and none of the designs actually look that appealing.

JohnMH is back, wow, it’s a rarity to see you around these days!

sorry couldnt resist it

why

XD :laughing: