Max Token

###Max Token

On consumption, provides instant Level 20 stats to a Character

Note: Does not drop from any in-game enemies and can only be obtained from mystery boxes/login bonuses. If they were too easy to farm, people wouldn’t buy classes (not that many people really do).

Getting a character to level 20 isn’t difficult to experienced players, but it is a time-consuming and boring process. This token would solve that problem by providing a much easier way to get a character to level 20.

That’s it! I made this one short, because it is pretty simple in concept (and I’m lazy). If you like it, comment and give me suggestions for other stuff.

-SwigWiz

Honestly we don’t need this. We already haveXP boosters so there is no point of this.

NONONO! If anything it should be sold every while in a package or something. :x:
Also the sprite needs a bit of work.

Fame train can get you up to level 20 in a couple minutes, don’t really see why this should be added
especially with XP boosters.

As one who used to die quite often, I like this idea

Fame Train + exp boosters = your idea is kinda’ shit.

Love how a light blue posted this.

/s not a starcist

On a more serious note, it’s not going to happen because of XP booster revenue. It’s also imbalanced and an idea that doesn’t make sense to me.

Like I often say, next time, cap.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.