Muledump Update for 27.7.X12.1

it disturbs me how non-nonchalant you are about stealing 2000+ accounts

Idk I have gotten bored of this game. I have nothing to lose. So I might as well make money from it.

By ruining others enjoyment, nice.

Disgusting

i think i fucked up its only gray and the items arent loading

The old version still works the new one is still broke or something :confused: help ?

Fuck it fixed it my self

There really is none. He wants to brag I assume, but his account is just going to end up getting banned.

Probably doesn’t care at this point.

Okay, so here’s my current strategy.

I am not deleting the comments here with reference to that other site, and the shady behavior because I think people who interact with @ProfIce should be able to see what s/he has posted here.

However, I don’t think we (as a message board) can allow a known account thief to post code for other people to use. There is way too much potential for misbehavior later. To that end, I am going to replace the OP with a note indicating that @ProfIce is a bruteforce account thief, but claimed to want to help the community with muledump updates on the side.

I am not banning @ProfIce outright. S/he has been open and honest, no one has actually accused him/her of any malicious conduct on this site, and the reality is that it would not be difficult for him/her to use one of many other accounts to come here if s/he intended (assuming the brute force claims are true). I do have more powerful tools at my disposal, but I see no reason at all to start an arms race.

I advise extreme caution about how to continue the conversation. If you really think there is something beneficial to be gained about talking with an openly shady person, I am willing to give that a chance. But emotions would typically dictate otherwise.

Thanks for a well thought through post Stu.

On this point: I can verify that, having been prompted into learning a bit more about the workings of Muledump via these posts, everything posted to do with Muledump was legitimate & above board; I’d gone through it line-by-line and the updates were tweaks to recognise new items & info in Rotmg, nothing else beyond this.

Honestly, it doesn’t surprise me that the two things were kept separate. Many people who engage in illicit behavior online also have just as much interest in doing positive/beneficial things. It is very hard to manage those two sides of life, once pandora’s box is open, though.

(@Nevov)Given your newfound knowledge, perhaps you would find it beneficial to continue the good work, then? :slight_smile:

Enough to update muledump from now on? That would be swell.

I hate seeing the 07ax5 type thing on my Muledump so yeah, I’ll be keeping my own at least up-to-date with what new items I get ahold of. Am sure we can do a combined effort on it for the future.

That’s actually scary holy moly peperoni

(((suicides all chars and feeds everything to pet)))

@Stupidity that means i should delete all the shit i downloaded / replaced ?

I think I can help keeping track of missing items on muledump. I don’t know about providing an updated Renders.png file, though.

As far as I can tell the files aren’t malicious (from what others have said) but as @Shatter said you should only trust Automizer for updates from now on.

@SkullzUT that is a very safe option. Another very safe option would be to understand the code for yourself (since muledump has always been open source) and know that there is nothing there which might pose a security risk.

You should make that choice for yourself.

First off I am a male. Secondly you guys won’t have to worry about muledump being updated by me anymore. I taught a guy I met awhile back and told him if things every get shady for me they will be able to continue updating muledump. He will be releasing a muledump update next update I hope. But for now I will be done updating muledump. Also @HorusKane Atomizer doesn’t update anymore so can’t do that lol. Also I am always around for questions so If anyone has anymore feel free to hit me up.

Poll: do you use muledump?

I have no idea as I don’t update my muledump.