Mythic Raid System [MRS]

needs more shading!! for a 32*32 If you’re going to make is massive, you gotta make it really good!. The wings are incredible but the face and body is kinda bland

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, I’m no sprite expert - I’ll try my best to give him some proper shading.

We’re currently looking for help in making the art for this idea - if you know anyone interested in joining the Art Team, please let me know.

If @johnMH still shows up, he might be willing to help and he was good at spriting.

@JohnMH

love it.

I’ve been summoned.

@JohnMH - PM’d you directly with more details and will invite you to the Discord if you want to chat.

Damn, this is pretty dedicated. It’s nice to see realm having such a passionate following.

Is. He is good at spriting. :stuck_out_tongue:

well he hasn’t sprited recently. Maybe he suddenly got bad in the past week :stuck_out_tongue: We can’t be sure…

H O W D A R E T H E E
:scream:

shrug who knows c:

You should consider putting this up on reddit so it gains more traction. I really like the idea :slight_smile:

• IGN: FatOck
  • RealmEye Link: https://www.realmeye.com/player/FatOck
  • Position: (Production / Art / Balance) Art
  • Relevant Skills: A decent ability to sprite (using paint.net) and a love to do so. I don’t have much other qualifications for that but making sprites/art for the game I love is always fun
  • Discord (Y/N): Y
  • Can I attend Friday meetings at 7 PM PST? (Y/N): Y

IGN: Haxings
Realmeye Link: https://www.realmeye.com/player/Haxings
Position: Balance and if we are low on people i can do art (I’m good at shading) but balancing primarily
Relevant skills:I have LOTS of ideas for raids and a somewhat decent ability for art/balancing
Discord: Yes
Attend friday meeting: yes

WHY?! Why is the main currency in this game acquired by character death? this is one of the most broken systems I’ve ever had to deal with.

The aim of the game is to NOT DIE. Good players DON’T DIE. Yet to progress in the game you MUST DIE. It’s just absolute stupidity when given thought. A complete contradiction.

A valued aspect of the game is building a connection with a character you’ve enjoyed playing and keeping it alive. What if I only play one character and I’m so good that it never dies? What kind of progress can I expect from that?!

I don’t know the best solution but alive fame currency makes more sense than dead fame.

PS. great ideas with this MRS idea.

#RANT
#HUNGRYPET
#FULLFRIDGE

:joy:

I think Deca is planning to make alive fame useable so there’s that.

/offtopic

IGN:Kingoflyfe
Non-Private RealmEye Link:pref to keep it private i can show u it whenever though
Position: (Production / Art / Balance) Balance
Relevant Skills: Game balancing xd im a creative person. I can market it also.
Discord (Y/N):Y
Can I attend Friday meetings at 7 PM PST? (Y/N) Yes
edit:Im white star ignore red star on my forum xd

psst, log out and back in

Also stars aren’t really relevant in the world of ideas and concepts anyway c: