New Class: Soldier!

@CookieMage @Spamails @SailorMoon @Campfires I changed the dazed on enemies to confusion on enemies. I think this is a really unique effect and would definitely be a good item to use. Tell me what you think?

How would that work?

Well, I assume it would simply reverse their movement for the duration, so if you go right they go left. It would be a bit clunky, but it could be fun to play around with.

Here is T0 i tried to make it look less like a wooden wand though i could really only use wood and vines since it was a ent stick.

Here is the T1 i tried making it a different spear shape to not make it look the same and the brown stuff is the wooden handle since holding a stone handle isn’t too comfortable.

Here is the T2 spear since the spear came from oryx’s infantry it would be fitting that it was his colors red,grey and black. though the spear might be better off as the flame UT

Here is the T3 spear this one isn’t the best since most of the blues done mix very well.

Not bad! Maybe try for a bit less orange on the t0, and the t1 maybe a wooden handle instead? Good work though, they look great!

Edited them

Looking good! Still a bit orange, just darken the shade and it will be perfect. Your great at this!

Just bringing this up… If you confused an enemy that moved rapidly you could actually end up killing others in there surprise. Image if a void entity suddenly turned around and came straight back at you. With mutliple people you could keep bosses that circled in going back in forth indefinitely.

Thats the only issue with this.

Yeah enemy confusion would be difficult to add since bosses such as in the tomb would be a pain to balance and rework a better way would be to have confusion for enemy’s to fire at random spots though this would have its own issues

Yeah. Thats actually called unstable, which could also be really nice.

this is definitly a great idea. I like it. The Red Demon spear’s debuffs make it VERY VERY VERY situational though.

Nice character, and items tbh. But I do recommend to nerf the ability a bit, change the passive stat bonuses. Make them a bit lower actually. And the explosive spear, nerf the explosion damage, instead, make it like 200-250, and if you do this, maybe lower the mp cost. And the weaken type of thing might be way over powered, if of course you meant by making enemy damage reduce by 50%, instead of the same thing as your character taking weakened debuff, from the current atck you have to 0.

I was thinking maybe 25% for the enemy weaken. and thanks for the feedback!

But in all seriousness, no tradeable or tiered item should give +11 DPS. That’s basically a Crown.

I continue to see the common trend of sacrificing a gameplay experience for more HP, more Defence, more DPS, at the thoughtless sacrifice. This isn’t how classworking should be. There exists no elegance, practicality, or logic in the brutalisation of gameplay in that manner and the entire ability concept is, again, not functional, balanced, needed, or original.

I know you have this idea out for prototyping, but I fail to see the necessity or niche of having a Javelinier in the game.
1/10
@Catbattle

Yeah, so? I used a synonym. Different word. It works.

I didn’t read through all of these so idk if someone already said it but:

Void with 75 att and dex

Not to mention the armor break ut.

Lets take a look at the different classes, and where they fit:

Support: Necro, paladin, priest, warrior

Effect abilities: Archer, Huntress, Knight, Mystic

Solo classes: Trickster, Rogue, Ninja

DPS: Assassin, Wizard, Soldier, Sorcerer.

It fits as another DPS class. Its supposed to be powerful because its supposed to be the class that is all up in the front lines, killing the minions and attacking the boss. Thats where its niche would fit.

@Hypermania

What do you mean Void with 75 att and dex? The armor break UT would be a group dps buff, so its not really an issue IMO.

Having the void blade with an extra 5 att and dex is overkill. It already has the highest damaging projectile in the game.

Creating a class that can dish out the highest damaging projectile AND armor break?

I agree with @SailorMoon it would be the only class played anymore.

The idea isn’t bad, but the balancing needs work.

@Catbattle thanks again for avoiding my point.
770 HP. (That’s not 15 more HP than the Ninja’s max, by the way.)
75 ATT.
75 DEX.
75 VIT.
WIELDS A KATANA.
GAINS A CROWN FROM HIS TIERED ABILITY.
BRUTALISES AND ABUSES THE WEAPON CONCEPT FOR A CLASS THAT’S NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED AS A TANK OR A VANGUARD FIGHTER.
Still don’t understand?

**THE GAME DOES NOT NEED MORE DPS CLASSES. IT DOES NOT NEED MORE TANKING CLASSES. THERE IS NO "NICHE" THAT THIS CLASS FALLS INTO. AND IT DEFINITELY DOES NOT NEED A COMBINATION OF THE TWO WITH RANGE.**