New Consumables: Mini Loot Boosters!

ynotbothlootBoostloottier

Have you ever done a boss and boosted that loot, and adored your acclaim or Splendor or whatnot, and then go out into the realm to get more loot, but the dungeons just don’t seem to drop? That’s a waste of one loot pot, and it’s rather damning to work for another one you may never even GET! Introducing Mini Loot Boosters!

These would sometimes replace XP Boosters and Holy Water for Normal Quest Chests. Red boosts amt of loot dropped, Blue the tier level, and Green affects both. Or they could be purchasable in the nexus for either gold or 100 fame. They would all last only 10 minutes as opposed to 30, with green lasting for 5. Soulbound to prevent duping, and while it wouldn’t be purchasable for only coins, it would be a bigger reason to do Normal Quest Chests, which usually drop you 1/8 of the reward you’re supposed to get.

TL;DR- Add mini loot boosters for a better reason to do Normal Quest Chests, as well as to incentivize more gameplay.

wut??? Making it cost fame is to op, best to make it cost gold. Another thing we already have loot potions we don’t need mini’s…

Cool idea, though i think green should be removed to make it more fair (imagine getting all green, while someone else got all red).

Please explain^

5 minutes is way too short imo. how about 10 or 15?

These loot pots are supposed to be used for one boss only, because a lot of the time you use the 30 min but you dont get loot, therefore it’s wasted. With a 5 minute loot drop there’s less fame.

Why make it cost gold only? That just defeats the whole purpose of these loot drops.

Yeah, I get you. I could keep green at 5 minutes, and make red and blue 10.

What I meant by that reward is that often, the golden chest will grant you one pot, maybe 3 at max, for grinding those 8-dungeon chests for example. I found this the case with many normal quest chests, which is why I stopped grinding for those chests; if I grind 8 Sprite Worlds and get 1 vit, it’s not really that worth.

I’ve edited it so that green lasts for 5, and red and blue for 10.

I like the idea but 100 fame is way too low.

yo i never got 100 fame before i still at 30 fame

Okay well thats just sad… Not sure what else to say

sorry whats a “1/8”

After maxing all stats, you get the ability to sacrifice the max stats and evolve into a higher being know as a 1/8

I think it would be better to make these last a certain number of dungeons tbh. We already have what you’ve tried making here in a better form. Perhaps loot potions that increase loot for 1 or 2 bosses or 50 enemies would be better (I’m sure there could be some way to prevent abuse with this method). Also, if they wanted to incentivize normal quest chests, just give us more fame lol. Make a fame booster or make the normal chests give more fame on their own.

The idea itself is interesting, but I would restrict these to coming from Epic Quests with varying difficulty providing better ones.

Say, the hardest ones like Bee Queen and Forgotten King would provide one red and one blue, while easier ones would provide one green and that’s it.

its droprate is 1/8 from quest chest

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.