Bow of solar God

In-game description of the item goes here

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 7.5
  • Shoots 3
  • Damage 155-170
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, burning for 0.3 seconnds
  • Inflicts burns for 0.3 seconds of armor piercing but the armor piercing is only for the damage of burning,
  • Burning damage: inflicts 30 damage every 0.1 seconds up to a total of 0.3 seconds which inflicts armor
    piercing but only for burn damage
  • Burn efect range: 6.5
  • the burn damage is only inflicted within a radius of 6.5 titles past that range the burn effect disappears
  • Fame Bonus: 7%
  • Feed Power: 1200

Drops From:

• Drop location EPIC FORBIDEN JG

More info

The idea was born watching the forbiden jg

Only a few problems

• What does burning do?
  • What is its damage
  • sprites for rotmg are 8x8

Looks like a cat drank @ggaodzilla 's juice and barged into a.psd document

roasted

this is so sad, alexa add shitpost tag

sHiT rOaStEd

xd

I am actually concerned for the health of the Ideas Section.

download

epic idea my sweet tender juicy chicken nugget that i want to succ

I moved this to WIP because a lot of the stuff around it is not yet defined. OP, you should make the sprite 8 by 8 as that is the maximum allowed size for items. Also you may want to think of a description for the item and an actual effect for burning.

What the fuck am I looking at

I can try and respite it for you? What’s your palette going to be? What is the general concept you want to convey in the sprite? What is your mother’s side great aunt’s maiden name? All important things I need to know before spriting this bow.

Hey…We were all like that at some point… Or at least I was…

Is it just me or does the “EPIC FORBIDDEN JG” not exist?

THICCet

I agree that the sprite isn’t the best and doesn’t fit standards, along with the fact that idea needs a lot of work. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the toxicity.

toxic for saying i’m worried on a shitpost item

Assuming it’s a shitpost. On the other hand, it looks like he spent a fuck load of time making that sprite cause it actually looks pretty nice (though not shaded at all) if you ignore the weird individual pixels in the bottom right