New Knight Set: Noble King Set

For one: CC armor gives 30 def and minuses 10 dex.
So this thing: 28 def, 3 wis and 40 mp for -13 spd?

3 Wis isn’t a lot. Same with 40 mp.

Try again.

The sprites…slow clap

These sprites are wayyyy to flashy for rotmg. Needs to be darker and have more shading. The sword would be too OP. The damage range is already far above sword of splendor and adding no drawback, like the amplitude for colo sword, is not a good idea. In addition, a 115% RoF would just shred everything. The shield is pretty much just a weaker ogmur with stun. The armor is not fit for a knight. Knights have more than enough defense and making him even slower is a laughable idea. This is a similar reason why many people tend to not use CC on knight, except in your case it is a speed debuff. The ring is also pretty useless since its pretty much the equivalent of a combination of 3 T2 rings. Depending on how much mana you have maxed, this ring might not even give enough MP to give you an extra stun. Therefore while people do tend to use MP rings on knights, they will choose rings that give more MP. Other people who play knight tend to use HP or att boosting rings. The names of the items are pretty good imo.

Overall, this set needs some re-balancing.

again your sprites are SO bright… your paying my medical bills twice.

sword is ridiculously op and makes splendor/acclaim useless, has more range then acclaim too and ROF…

shield is trash, more mp less damage less stun time less stat bonuses.

armor is basically a better cc with a spd penalty, we dont need another

ring is bad enuff said.

please stop spamming ideas in the idea section and actually think these items out… quality over quantity

very neon :slight_smile:

I’m not even commenting. Though it’s a good idea the sprites are horrendous, what is the set Sprite supposed to be lol.

broken

1. more range than normal swords
  2. more damage than normal swords
  3. higher firerate than normal swords

could you please stop posting tons of bad ideas with bad sprites and start posting small amounts of good ideas and good sprites?

there’s no shading, weird colors that don’t fit and it’s bad overall

Amen

hallelujah

Not really, I started on these forums giving constructive critisms for sprites, these are, pardon my French absoute shit, I normally say I see potential in you, but not anymore for game, he just posts ideas with shit sprites, Jesus I’m raging to hard, but seriously pls take more than 2 mins for a sprite.

i sing praise to the single immortal deity described within christianity and judaism

fixed it 4 u

that’s too much, i think

My mistake is 2 seconds better? (Even that might be a stretch :joy:)

You can’t forget race, sexuality, gender, gender spectrum.

yeah, it’s better. most of my sprites are made in like 2 minutes, and they’re not that bad.

i think we’re being assholes to the guy now, maybe i should stop. criticism is okay, but this is just flaming.

Yeah i should stop too. But I’m just kinda tired of people not putting any work at all into their ideas, it just negates all the good ideas like pisakpls and urs.

im gonna go out of a tangent here and say that even tho pisak’s sprites are pretty good, his ideas are barely legible, if at all

Mabye not, some of his are tho, but at least you can tell he puts some time into them.

but mine aren’t good lolxd
i also barely post

i don’t think it negates, it’s a law of the internet. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SturgeonsLaw