New Passive Item: Static Sun Shard

Before anyone asks, yes This is based off of the Shiny Stone from Terraria. This concept is something I’ve wanted to work on for a long time, I’ve always wanted items with passive effects in Realm, as time passes ill have many more Items Ideas better formatted and put together, But this is where it starts. Now for the Item’s Stats
Sprite: https://imgur.com/j9Kfe7x
Description: A fallen fragment of the sun. Its fires empower you during battle; while providing hasty revitalization when passive.
Would be equipped in ring slot
Stats:
When moving
+4 dex
+4 att
When standing still
Gives healing buff
Inflicts stun on self
+75 vit
-10 def
So how would this be effective? Aside from being a decent offensive ring, when standing still with this item it is like using an extra lv 60 heal pet (assuming you have 40+ vit already), Although some may say it is overpowered to have that much extra heal but the stun should be able to balance it, and some may argue that its completely useless with divine pets, to which i’d have to say it would shine (pun intended) best in places with a high amount of pet stasis, this could also be very effective for NPEs, or people with low leveled pets.
I’m currently working on more passive item ideas and more so your feedback and ideas on this item will be deeply

UT: Ring Of Fleeting Presence

Funny to think that with this (and other key items) you can achieve the lowest def in game at a shocking -24 def.

thats true lol

side note, does anything happen when you go below 0 def?

You take more damage from bullets I believe. So a normal 1 damage bullet would do 11 if you had -10 def

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.