New Seal Of The Banished Souls

Seal Of The Banished Souls

“Forged in the underworld by a dark Paladin. This was his only hope for light.”

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 130

• Effect On Group: Healing and Maximum HP Increase for 5 seconds.

• Effect On Self: Speedy for 2 seconds.

• Cooldown: 3 Seconds

• Range: 4

• Stat Bonus: +5 Def +3 Dex

• Fame Bonus: 5

• Feed Power: 800

• Drops From: Ghost ship? Any other recommendations?

This is a nice seal but also not op because you are trading Damaging for some stat bonuses. I think this item should be pretty rare but its a nice counter to the 45 Dex that you get on Pali.

Hope its not too unbalanced xD

Yikes well adding 5 dex is nice, but 2 vit is nothing and 1 def id barely anything either.

To take out damaging (one of a seal’s highlights) I would say remove vit (cuz u heal urslef anyway) and add +5 def instead. Kinda makes pally too much like warrior but without any damaging it just makes pally a decent rusher.

Overall not bad, sprite is kinda bland. 7/10

I like the idea of having a rushing seal, but I hope the speedy on group is a mistake. There’s a reason it was removed from helms. Also, does this use the wisdom modifier? And how much HP does it grant?

Balanced the stat bonuses and changed the speedy to only effect self. Thanks for the feedback!

YES this sprite is way more appealing in my opinion. it could drop from Ghost Ship since that need a white bag and its name

Wow! This is rather interesting!

Yeah I would do ghost ship.

I really love this idea! A :candy: for your effort and everything is great. The sprite is kinda boring though but it’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.