New Shuriken Idea[Obsidian Shuriken]

I can do that if you would like it

Yeah I think it’s good and situational, because due to the darkness you get you would need to get really close in order to hit with the star.

I hope you don’t mind me adding the name at the end of the title. I’ll be around to review it later!

I don’t mind

much better sprite, i likey!

Hold up, bruh

Is that all it does on key hold? Just drain your mana?

O__O

make it give like any positive status effect or something @Bobhisays

Oops

@notamain fixed

Do we have a thread on how Darkness truly affect players? How it despawns enemies on your screen or something like that? Currently it means that your darkness lasts while you hold it down until 4 seconds after you release it

I couldn’t find that thread if there is one

I can’t remember where this was said, but sometime during the development of the lost halls the ugc group experimented with a self-darkness cloak. problem was it was staggeringly op, a rogue using it could easily rush both the lost halls and the nest. I don’t think giving that to a ninja indefinitely is a good idea.

Ok if you get darkness you literally can’t get hit, as projectiles don’t spawn for you. Same thing as Xaxlor said, not a good idea for permanent usage.

Woah thats op… you could hold the key for darkness… then let go, despawning all bullets

It won’t despawn bullets that are already spawned and going unless they reach the bullet lifetime limit

I think Darkness should be a lot more exclusive and difficult to maintain than you think. See this thread for more explanations

pretty garbo

also imma say it for @xaklor

HOLY WATER

Where’s the unwanted debuff? In this star, darkness and speedy is the benefit you get while holding space.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.