New UT Poison: God Slayer Toxin

God_Slayer_Toxin
God Slayer Toxin:
A deadly toxin made by the ancient sorcerers’ for striking gods off their thrones.
Tier: Untiered
MP Cost: 140
Radius: 3
Damage: 1000 (250 damage/sec)
Duration: 3.5 seconds
Stat Bonuses: +4 ATK
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 500

New UT Poison: God Slayer Toxin (Edited)

Ye, I guess. O2 would be better to drop from bcuz the poisons kinda op. Also, I kinda favor assassin which is why i made this lol

If it drops from specifically O2 that would be nice, especially since assassins used to be the best class for WC, and this poison would be amazing for O2

New UT Poison: God Slayer Toxin (Edited)

If you need to edit a post, click the little pencil button

Seems slightly overpowered and doesn’t really add anything new to the game imo. Also how is the duration 3.5 seconds if it takes 4 secs to get to the full 1000 dmg?

Why are there two separate posts for this?

Review:
What you pretty much did here was make a t6 or even t7 poison. I dont see why it’s UT since it doesn’t offer anything different from a normal tiered poison.

Also it would be pretty ironic to have a so called godslayer poison drop from oryx.

impact damage

I’m not too crazy about that sprite you made. It’s a Godslayer poison dropping from a god that looks like the food of the gods with less detail (ambrosia.)

There r two posts bcuz i messed up.
And yes I meant it to be ironic to drop from oryx.

lol i guess. Idk. just had an idea wasnt sure how to do the sprite

but if it looks like the food of the gods it means a god could eat it and die.

xD

FYI i gonna be posting a ton of new item ideas cuz im bored and have no life.

Yeah mb I noticed after I posted it, just ignore that part.

It has a smaller radius but way more damage at a fast pace
I’m unsure about efficiency mana/damage-wise though

Edit: It has 2 tiles less radius, less impact damage, and is less mana efficient (rounds to ~7 per mp) only doing damage faster, this is probably too weak to be even considered using over a T6, it would just be more like another tablet

God_Slayer_Toxin
God Slayer Toxin:
A deadly toxin made by the ancient sorcerers’ for striking gods off their thrones.
Tier: Untiered
MP Cost: 140
Radius: 3
Damage: 1000 (250 damage/sec)
Duration: 3.5 seconds
Stat Bonuses: +4 ATK
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 500
Drops From: Oryx the Mad God

I’d honestly use Stingray poison over this, two throws of that (which would cost 140 MP, the same as one throw of your poison) are better for me as an assassin. Sure, I’ll have to throw twice (which doesn’t even take that long), and I’m also giving up 4 attack, but I get a much more accessible item, two more tiles in diameter of an AoE, and an extra hundred damage.

To make your poison viable, you’d either have to buff damage, add a special effect (like mini-poisons spawning from your original throw location), or reduce the MP cost. Keep the damage to mana ratio consistent with something that you would consider a balanced item.

At first glance, I saw this poison as broken due to seeing 140 mp for 1000 damage deployed in 3.5 seconds. However, after noticing that the range of this poision is 3, I found this posion to lose basically all usefullness. First of all, this poison is simply too similar to t6 poison for anyone to care enough to actually farm for this poison and at best, it could be seen as a alternative to t6 poison with very few to no advantages excluding the +4 atk. You can’t even argue that this poison is good due to it’s massive amount of damage you can get if you’re accurate because if you’re accurate, you would probably prefer murky toxin, which ends up doing 150 more damage for 20 less mp, and even ends up giving more damage stats. Overall, if you want to make a poison people want, you can’t add or decrease range. You’re going to have to either add a effect, decrease/increase deploy time, or change the number of shots.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.