Obscure Realm Facts

A surprising number of people don’t know this, you can tp in the ivory wyvern room, last lod boss.

I mean, with an area that small, there isn’t exactly a reason to have teleporting disabled, but watch, you can’t teleport inside Shaitan’s lair or something and I look stupid.

There’s quite a few other unused sound effects for various actions and items, such as different sounds for each tiered spell. Some of them are really nice sounds, too. We ended up repurposing the Wand of Dark Magic sound effect as the damage sound for the Void Entity. Maybe some of the others will officially make their way into the game someday as well.

Void Entity's hitsound ;D

where stuff was traded moved… X’d stuff didnt exist. there was public outcry when kabam started selling tops. we’ve come a long way. Oh yea and there was NO REALMEYE… imagine sitting in usw2 to sell every single item you picked up. PPL often sold stuff for dirt cheap because it was a pain in the ass to find a buyer. I loved it.

Obscure realm fact: I was never good at this game and ive been playing for 5 years

NOT TOO OBSCURE
But incs can drop from the forbidden jungle

they can basically drop everywhere

(yep oryx pups drop incs lel)

I really don’t care.

cheater armor can make it so that you have 0 hp
(ecksdee)

Phylactery Bearers heal Red Demons. Here’s a demonstration from the testing editor:

Can only closed testers get to the testing editor or is that really old?I know testing.realmofthemadgod.com exists but is it available to the public?

people actually use sphinx

There was a short period of time where Kabam let you change your pet skin.

his name was actually cronus

@ChCHE

Cool

Nut is a female.

Now they have pets

Now imagine a prot pally :0 scary asf.