Obtaining mini ST skins

So currently the mini st skins are only available in mystery boxes which is a shame since they are pretty cool but I’m poor. So I have two solutions to this problem: gEt RiCh sCrUbb :ok_hand: :ok_hand: or at the tinkerer there could be a quest thing where if you turn in an entire ST set you get it’s corresponding skin. Obviously this presents the problem of the tradeable STs basically having tradeable skins but that’s fine imo.

Or let them drop in their respective dungeons.

Or maybe more importantly just let DECA make their money from cosmetics, which you don’t need?

You say I don’t need the ST skins but have you seen ST knight tho???

Yeah. So?

I guess some ppl have no eye for art

What. :joy:
Just because you like a skin doesn’t mean you should get it for free. Of course the mini st skins are good. If they’re good, people want them. If people want them, DECA can make them paid so they can earn money and add more mini st skins.

But I’m speciaaaaaaal
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah well I want this one

I don’t need it though. I’m fine.
plz gib me decker

Real talk tho, very time I get nut artifact or inc in that sweet orange bag I die inside

A: not an ST skin
B: does drop from a dungeon
C: more or less free

drops from nut

I didn’t say it was a mini ST skin, neither did I say it didn’t have a drop location, neither did I say it was really expensive though. I just said I wanted it :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.