Orb of Destruction [Curse only orb]

###Orb of Destruction
hey guys rubber ducky here back with another item idea

which sprite is better? should i make a completely new one?

A powerful mystic tried to make a better orb. Is this orb weaker? It is up to you to figure out.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 85

• Curse Duration: 7 seconds
  • Curse Radius: 6 sqrs
    [bit low dps compared to t5/6 orbs, maybe add a buff or another status effect?]

• Stat Bonus: +5 WIS +1 DEF
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:
idk
discuss (gship is a no, already conflict from another event (skull))
####More info
I just wanted to make a more unique mystic ut.

[/u/jyl5555 is me btw]

I really like the idea. Would be nice to be able to throw curses without stasising monsters. Anyway, the sprite needs some work. It’s just a T2 Imprisonment Orb sprite with a blue tint.

hey could I remake this and the sprite I have a great idea and i’ll give you full credit

Drops from the KU mascot.

drops from oryx 3

I think of all the ideas both overpowered and just un realistic that have been on the forums, i may like this the most. Simple, balanced, nothing way over the top but something i would completely use. I prefer the blue one seeing as there are so many red orbs, and i like your idea of maybe making the color scheme darker. Keep working brotha

Enough

that would be nice

thnx man :smiley: ur support really encourages me

Bit underpowered though, should I add the effect of armor break or berserk or damaging to it?

like compared to t5/6 orb…

Here’s my idea:
So all orbs increase enemies damage taken by 20% what if this increased it by 30%

but that would have to be a whole new status effect and be redundant…

Or maybe another “curse” that takes priority, has no visible changes, but does 30%?

I was thinking maybe give it the ability to armor break for 2-3 seconds in a MUCH smaller radius…

Or maybe thats too op…

But putting berserk on it is a bit too much in line with tiered orbs and damaging is already on another so…

How is it a whole other status effect?
It seems pretty simple to me

because the current 20% is a static status effect called “curse”

Oh, i’m stupid

I like the idea, and the red orb sprite looks good for destruction-kind of item. I think it should drop from Son of Arachna Yellow Egg Sac (because we ALL know how much destruction that… thing causes) and the Son of Arachna himself.

possibly. Maybe red with yellow and blue tints?

Son of Arachna doesn’t seem like a worthy drop location…

MAYBE JUST THE EGG SAC???

wot

or insanely buff it and make it drop from The Beyond, Oryx’s Paracosm, or the Lost Halls

(puffagod, puffagod, and Toastrz respectively)

bump? maybe make it give the healing status effect? naw too op

;-; pls someone criticize my work

I like this idea a lot, though I think it needs a something that is extra, even though 7 seconds of solely curse i powerful, a good, max-wis mystic should be able to get that on even the t2 orb. So without the berserk effect, i think that a very, very localized armor break, Radius (1-1.75) or even smaller, for a duration of say 2-3 seconds (og is 4) or like you suggested the healing buff for a limited amount of time for survivability. However, I think that with something entitled, “Orb of Destruction” a more offensive ability would be better.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.