Oryx Buff + Requiring Lost Sentry and Nest to Close Realms

r00d

dx^2

no u

no thee

Yeah trueā€¦ I guess someone can whip up some lore about how O3 ties to LS or sentry or something idk.

Or maybe make a new event with the same difficulty level as LS/Nest that ties in with O3. This event wouldnā€™t be nessecary for a close but for activation of O3

Lost Sentry was a vessel from the lost halls and the Spooky Boi was the soul of a Paladin who was used to create the MBC.

Oryx (tmg) tried to keep the LH hidden, but the great heroes of the Realm doomed him when they finally defeated the LS.

They entered the LH that the LS was guarding and battled the MBC and then temporarily defeated the Void Entity, in a way helping Oryx.

Now I donā€™t understand this lore and in-game. In theory even players individually are 10x stronger than Oryx (tmg) and MBC if they are careful and patient enough.
The MBC was created to defeat Oryx (tmg) so that the Realm could be free of evil, when in reality if you get a handful of decent players they can take down both.

Trying to link LS and Nest to Oryxis easy.

LS found itā€™s way out of the Halls to protect it and the KBā€™s are regular Warrior bees that were corrupted by Dr. Terrible and Pure Evil (Void Entity).
Dr. Terrible was sent by Oryx, LS was from the Cultists and guards the LH to stop the Void Entity from corrupting the realm any further.

My Oryx completely detatches itself from this lore and is supposed to be the real Oryx that was sealed away by his disciple, Oryx the Mad God.

With that I donā€™t know how to include O3 in the lore LS or the Bees as they are all tied to Oryx 1/2. But still, I could add the Anti Spirit to the AC 2.0 as an 8th one thatā€™s introduced at the end and is the Spirit of the Void Entity.
It could thank the players for defeating O3 and timelocking him once again and then have a part 2 dungeon with a battle between the two.

How do you think that sounds?

A little confusing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But this makes senseā€¦ I see what you mean. Kinda, idk donā€™t want to take over this guyā€™s thread lol

@Redox good idea and love your O3 dungeon; it is a perfect bridge from this thread. Really love how this thread went off to an O3 tangent once I mentioned it but it all fits together :upside_down_face:

A lot of work for DECA but I think gameplay-wise a high rewarding effort for DECA to partake in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.