Oryx's Paracosm: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

I personally like it. RotMG needs some more complex stuff in it.

yes. but this is just me, someone who have killed some ideas using the generally avoid idea list. I just cant turn a blind eye to the critical hit!!! RE has given me bad habits!

Iā€™m kind of fine with the Critical Hit thing. Thatā€™s the only one I donā€™t 100% like.

Another amazing piece of workā€¦ this shows so much effort and skill.

Now:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS RING

Mask of the Synergon gives you 165 HP and 165 MP with added bonuses, which already scary OP cause bracer and nile and expo gives u 60 with 60 with other added bonuses, so this ring is WAY TOO OP WHAT THE HELL

itā€™s nearly 3 times better than bracer is what iā€™m sayin

ā€¦really? I mean, seriously?
at least those other rings give u additional stats, and donā€™t drop from the hardest boss fight of all time

Fine, but what iā€™m saying is that the ring is still too OP, even if it drops from the hardest boss fight

i think it would be better to compare it to Deca ring.

it has only 25 HP less than the deca ring, but the 25 hp is made up for the 165 MP AND 3 (6) EXTRA POTS

dont replie to me, reply to puffagod or Xaklor.

fine
@Puffagod

@Puffagod

@Puffagod

@Puffagod

@Puffagod

@Puffagod

@Puffagod

Sweet Jesus replies to this thread already notify puffagod you donā€™t need to spam @'s to get him to check his own thread

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THATā€™S ALOT TO READ.
Nonetheless, I read 3 pages and Iā€™m already completely hooked. A dungeon of which opens to the entirety of the server from contributing FAME?! SIMPLY GENIOUS! Love the idea!
And the portal, my god. Love the sound of that. I saw some of the items and they look completely fucking sick. If this is ever added, Iā€™ll definently be spending my shitty fame leftovers on it. And having one in a guild hall? You sir deserve a cookie.

Very mature.

I now want to know what he saidā€¦
Oh well, curiosity killed the cat.

Just click ā€œview hidden contentā€ and you should be able to see what his comment was

O
I really need to not just glance at things.

I read the entire thing with my friends, by the end we felt so complete and almost in tears. It would feel like an odyssey doing the Paracosm, but holy shit would the drops be <3. Also one last thing. This dungeon takes actual thinking to complete. Unlike oryx 1 and 2, janus and other endgame or realm material where things are just a stunfest and everyone sits on top of eachother. You actually need to work together and think. I love it man, I am having high hopes for this being put into realm. We all should contact DECA and see what they think.

~ Druzze

Gā€™day! Here be the first round of changes! C:

• Reduced guild fame opening cost by 50%
  • Added Kenning Mirror and weekly donation leaderboard!
  • For the final encounter, the Secrets only drop their loot once the others are dead (this does not include the Face of the Universe, however!)
  • Nerfed Mask of the Synergon HP and MP boosts (from +165 to +145 each)
  • Slightly reduced Cryptic Geode invulnerability duration.
  • Specified Shrunken Head wisdom modifier.
  • Deeply considered addition of secret boss summoned by putting @Puffagod into the chat 30,000 times in a row.
  • Added christmas reskins for the final boss drops! Raise a festive cheer for the Humbugatome, the Auld Lang Synergon and the Jingle Bellico!

Further details and descriptions in the new document!

Many thanks again for the comments; keep them flowing! :smiley:

Cryptic Geode just seems to be a lesser version of the Cloak of the Planewalkerā€¦ But thanks for your time and effort!