OryxTech Cloning Facility

Since I am not experienced with spriting or anything really in the first place, this will just be a dungeon concept / idea rather than a complete / final product. Just something that could be expanded upon.

Lore / my made up concept idea thing for the dungeon:

With Commander Calbrik entering the realm Oryx needs something new to fight him with, so he created “OryxTech Industries” (Starwars BlasTech Industries Reference) and created a cloning facility for a bounty hunter he hired to defeat Commander Calbrik (accidental but I thought was cool Jango Fett Starwars Reference / Cloning Reference) But the bounty hunter also has captured Guill so that he could try to clone him and have infinite HP/MP potions for his fight with Commander Calbrik. I also thought this was cool as is meshes with the UFO / starwars han solo skin / r2d2 skin introduction with the new starwars references

With the addition of the UFO event and all the new items from the dungeon I made I feel like a new class could be created that use energy weapons / energy rifles instead of making them for bow classes.

Class name Ideas : Bounty Hunter, Cyborg Mercenary, Cybernetic Gunner

• Energy weapons Would also have a unique sound effect similar to the Kidd Force Staff

Ability Ideas:

1. Wrist Rocket - shoots a missle projectile that does splash dmg/aoe on hit

2.summons a robot / probe companion for a few seconds that helps fight in some way -(heals/attacks etc) would work like a drake egg or pet I guess and could summon mechs or unique / cooler robots / mechs for UTs/STs

1. Bola - throws a net/bola (kinda like rengar from league of legends) that inflicts some sort of status effect / slowing effect

this is just a base idea to make the energy weapons have their own class as the dungeon I made has energy guns that drop and think it would mesh with the game imo. I also feel like this would be cool because of all the different types of energy and types of energy weapon designs that you could make for UT items (Minigun, Sniper rifles, shotguns machine guns, Solar energy, Plasma, Ion energy etc and could make your own kinda like how fallout has the “Cryolator” and you could make unique / cool names for UT weapons like that. Or something like how the Needeler from Halo works would also be a very interesting idea imo if it is possible to make a homing weapon.

I remember there being old gun sprites in the game but I feel like energy guns would spice the game up a bit and adding more modern stuff to the game would be cool. (just my opinion)

guns
BLOODQWEN had told me he created some energy weapon sprites and I asked him if I could use these for my dungeon as I don’t have much xp with this and his sprites looked a lot better than mine and he said he is alright with this.

Since I am not able to test items in game or anything (like damage or how the flow with the current gameplay) I won’t be making values for weapons or anything as I don’t know if it would be ‘op’ or not. This is simply just a lore concept for a dungeon. My sprites are pretty bad though - but they were some of my first sprites ever to be fair : Mech Suit Battle Pack - (Gundam anime skins) my first sprites / skins

5d7a42be73ec1109577328

This was the first sprite of the dungeon, and I made this purely for the cube god memes that were going around on reddit, but felt it could be used for a dungeon. Again this is just a base sprite / idea that I quickly made - so i know it isn’t perfect and could use some editing for sure. I was thinking of completely remaking this. I think BLOODQWEN’s weapon sprites look perfect though

Aw, you really missed the chance the tagging all of the guns with “Stark Industries”…

But still a great idea nonetheless. Definitely some new content to spice things up!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.