Pet Themed Dungeon

So this is still a newborn idea, but i would love to hear everyone’s feedback and contributions!

Imagine a dungeon completely overrun by runaway pets… These would be pets that were mistreated by their owners, escaped the pet yard, and were found and herded by Dr. Terrible for his own nefarious agenda. Now after being a part of his twisted experiments, they have evolved into stronger, malicious versions of their previous selves. Enter the dungeon to put them out of their misery once and for all and have a chance of getting some sweet loot!

That’s all i have so far. One idea for drops would be to make this the first dungeon that drops Divine pets… Let me know what you guys think.

I enjo the overall idea. However, no to the divine pet egg drop. Legendery at top.

When you go in or something it should hex you and turn you into a pet to “see how you like it” if you get what I’m trying to say

moved to WIP section, as it’s very incomplete.

not that there’s anything wrong with that, just add more stuff.

Maybe like a battle for nexus but with the pet yard or something? Just an idea. You know the little house at the top right of the pet yard outside the fence? And the computer used to feed pets? To me these things always seemed technologically modern or at least Mad Lab themed, so that’s an idea.

agreed

I think I’ve seen a more fleshed out version of this idea before :thonk:
May have been on different forums though.
Maybe it was this one?

theres this one too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.