Phoenix ST archer set

???
it still give you -325 hp

Still, at 8/8 you do not have 325 HP :man_facepalming:t5:

still deca will never add this
because your death count when you have less than 0hp and if you will try to put this on 0/8 1-10lvl you will get insta killed and noone know if game will not crash.

i didnt said it have. but i said that it didnt losse only 50 hp

Never mind :sleeping:

3 things
-armor is op
-tf is that 150 vit and 50 vit? get a grip. unless you propose the idea of working vit stat bonus on items
-no, ut items should never spawn in a public chest, thats an unfair advantage of hackers/peeps with -----ast hardware and internet

Bud

Wtf

Can I make a 16x16 sprite for this?

https://guidescroll.com/2014/05/rotmg-pet-heal-and-mheal-data/

So its a half-maxed divine pet. Bit OP… maybe take away 50 vit from the armor and 200 vit from the set bonus?

300 vit is set bonus, not total, total is 535

ffs…100 hp per sec

in total with max stats
575 vit *
375 hp ( can get insta killed by 3 shots)
60 def*
76 spd*
88 attack
wow…
*greater than current greatest stats for archer
thats disgustingly over and under powered at the same time. which isnt a good thing

70 with maxed archer stat

Lowered vit and hp loss, added damage to bow and quiver.

you dont die at less than 0hp unless you get hit my a projectile

Go for it if you wish, though I’ll likely change the item sprites in the near future.

Sprites are nice

Stats are weird

Top questions science cannot answer: will you crash if your hp goes below 0 hp?
Except it can answer it and has answered it and most people know the answer. You will be instakilled if you are hit by any projectile/aoe, but unless that happens you will not die and you certainly will not break the game

Here you go:

The Phoenix Archer

still though, the archer has the most att and speed that the archer can reach, maybe narrow that down to one of two of them

this set is really good for those who dont have good pet but not good for anyone who are level 1