Phoenix ST archer set

in total with max stats
575 vit *
375 hp ( can get insta killed by 3 shots)
60 def*
76 spd*
88 attack
wow…
*greater than current greatest stats for archer
thats disgustingly over and under powered at the same time. which isnt a good thing

70 with maxed archer stat

Lowered vit and hp loss, added damage to bow and quiver.

you dont die at less than 0hp unless you get hit my a projectile

Go for it if you wish, though I’ll likely change the item sprites in the near future.

Sprites are nice

Stats are weird

Top questions science cannot answer: will you crash if your hp goes below 0 hp?
Except it can answer it and has answered it and most people know the answer. You will be instakilled if you are hit by any projectile/aoe, but unless that happens you will not die and you certainly will not break the game

Here you go:

The Phoenix Archer

still though, the archer has the most att and speed that the archer can reach, maybe narrow that down to one of two of them

this set is really good for those who dont have good pet but not good for anyone who are level 1

Love the sprites, love the bow idea, the stats are weird af

i try to make a 16 by 16 but i think i failed

Whh
What are these outlines

maybe i should of just use outline 1 instead of outline 2 (fixed)

The stats on all of these are out of control, and it’s basically an NPE’s dream at times yet worst nightmare at others due to the fact you can exceed a Warrior build at times, but at the same time have such low health that a single shot from the Void Entity could erase your 8/8.

In need of MAJOR balancing.

the sprites are really nice except ring

I really didn’t want to necropost… but I couldn’t help myself.

hahhahaha

The bow looks sicc armor as well plus the ring being a phoenix feather is a rly cool idea. The set tho, i would never wear it. Anything sacrificing hundreds of hp is a no-go for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.